In global internet traffic and engagement over the past 90 days

Alexa Rank #
#350,989#350,989Jan/21/22Jan/21/22
90 days ago
#350,989
Today
#103,956

I’m like gold or something. 👸

We'll be under 100,000 either Friday or Saturday.

There was an update to the Forum Software sometime in March and fixed how Cam Caps communicated with the SEO.  Ever since that update the Ratings have been improving on a daily basis.

Alexa is being retired May 1st so the only stats will be from Similarweb which only updates once a month instead of daily like Alexa. It likely updates daily but one will have to pay some $$$ if they want daily results.

• Like 1

On 4/21/2022 at 9:02 PM, StnCld316 said:

We'll be under 100,000 either Friday or Saturday.

There was an update to the Forum Software sometime in March and fixed how Cam Caps communicated with the SEO.  Ever since that update the Ratings have been improving on a daily basis.

Alexa is being retired May 1st so the only stats will be from Similarweb which only updates once a month instead of daily like Alexa. It likely updates daily but one will have to pay some $$$ if they want daily results.

Yep! You were right. And without the VHTV forums being active here. 

Alexa Rank 
Estimate question.png
This site ranks:
262 K

#97,582

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

April 2022 : RLC Up and VHTV down

Noldus 2022-05-07 06-15-32-008.jpg

Noldus 2022-05-07 06-15-52-226.jpg

Noldus 2022-05-07 06-15-59-509.jpg

Noldus 2022-05-07 06-16-12-668.jpg

Noldus 2022-05-07 06-16-51-784.jpg

Noldus 2022-05-07 06-16-58-320.jpg

Noldus 2022-05-07 06-17-11-171.jpg

Noldus 2022-05-07 06-17-22-945.jpg

Noldus 2022-05-07 06-18-32-340.jpg

Noldus 2022-05-07 06-18-43-629.jpg

Noldus 2022-05-07 06-20-05-817.jpg

Noldus 2022-05-07 06-20-12-819.jpg

Noldus 2022-05-07 06-20-18-903.jpg

Noldus 2022-05-07 06-20-29-674.jpg

Noldus 2022-05-07 06-20-54-749.jpg

Noldus 2022-05-07 06-21-01-100.jpg

Noldus 2022-05-07 06-21-05-337.jpg

Noldus 2022-05-07 06-21-09-950.jpg

Noldus 2022-05-07 06-21-58-636.jpg

Noldus 2022-05-07 06-22-04-810.jpg

Noldus 2022-05-07 06-22-10-567.jpg

Noldus 2022-05-07 06-22-21-431.jpg

Noldus 2022-05-07 06-23-51-020.jpg

Noldus 2022-05-07 06-23-59-946.jpg

Noldus 2022-05-07 06-24-08-969.jpg

This leap forward of RLC since February makes one think. I doubt it is for the girls of Barcelona, because then I do not see the point of removing the quartet from B4 (they give RLC a lot of visibility and the saying "winning team must not be changed" applies) and in the other apartments I do not see all this leap of quality to justify this rise in positions. Even the visits to the site make me think, RLC is practically waging a war on those who do not have a subscription, making the site almost unwatchable for those who do not have a subscription. Yet even there it gains positions, incredibly.

2 hours ago, Brokk! said:

This leap forward of RLC since February makes one think. I doubt it is for the girls of Barcelona, because then I do not see the point of removing the quartet from B4 (they give RLC a lot of visibility and the saying "winning team must not be changed" applies) and in the other apartments I do not see all this leap of quality to justify this rise in positions. Even the visits to the site make me think, RLC is practically waging a war on those who do not have a subscription, making the site almost unwatchable for those who do not have a subscription. Yet even there it gains positions, incredibly.

I think is the opposite. This month they had the most free cams in a long time. On the weekend that Cecilia was alone in Radi's room the main cam was free. The problem is that the free cams doesn't stay on for the user for a long time, this is why the visit duration is so low and the bounce is also low. Look at VHTV, it has a bounce rate of almost 50% and RLC of 30%. What RLC needs is a why to convince the visitors to sub.

33 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I think is the opposite. This month they had the most free cams in a long time. On the weekend that Cecilia was alone in Radi's room the main cam was free. The problem is that the free cams doesn't stay on for the user for a long time, this is why the visit duration is so low and the bounce is also low. Look at VHTV, it has a bounce rate of almost 50% and RLC of 30%. What RLC needs is a why to convince the visitors to sub.

I suspect it also has something to do with the arrival of a steady stream of new participants since February - Tata, Agneta, Cleo, Marlene, Zaba, Katie & Adam, Esme, Eva (yes she's a rejoin but after a very long break, and with a new guy).  That's more new people that we'd probably had in the whole of the previous 2 years combined.  Yes, some of them haven't been a success or haven't stayed long, but people are attracted to watch someone new to see how they turn out more than to keep watching the same things over and over again.

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

What RLC needs is a why to convince the visitors to sub

The problem is that RLC's answer to this dilemma is wrong. If they had left the cameras as they were before there would probably be more visits to the site, more visits, more future new subscribers. It is not clear why they purposely wanted to halve visits to their own site, how do they think they can make money in this way? No one activity is sustained with only long-standing subscribers.

13 minutes ago, Hornygirl said:

I suspect it also has something to do with the arrival of a steady stream of new participants since February - Tata, Agneta, Cleo, Marlene, Zaba, Katie & Adam, Esme, Eva (yes she's a rejoin but after a very long break, and with a new guy).  That's more new people that we'd probably had in the whole of the previous 2 years combined.  Yes, some of them haven't been a success or haven't stayed long, but people are attracted to watch someone new to see how they turn out more than to keep watching the same things over and over again.

You may be right about new subscriptions or subscription retention but I don't know about site's viewership. Since I'm a subscribers I don't follow much what they are showing on free cams. The great majority of RLC audience are in free cams so if those new people doesn't show there the viewers doesn't care about them. 

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

You may be right about new subscriptions or subscription retention but I don't know about site's viewership. Since I'm a subscribers I don't follow much what they are showing on free cams. The great majority of RLC audience are in free cams so if those new people doesn't show there the viewers doesn't care about them. 

Yes, but if the site viewership has gone up I suspect that is at least in part because people have been taking out new subscriptions to see the new participants.  To use myself as an example, I will go for several months just checking the free cams and camcaps occasionally, but then if I see new girls who I think look like they will be worth watching, then I will subscribe.  And I've been subscribed for most of the past 3 months after a break of about a year.

15 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

The problem is that RLC's answer to this dilemma is wrong. If they had left the cameras as they were before there would probably be more visits to the site, more visits, more future new subscribers. It is not clear why they purposely wanted to halve visits to their own site, how do they think they can make money in this way? No one activity is sustained with only long-standing subscribers.

My guess is that free viewers may cost them a lot of money. Millions of people demands a great infrastructure so this may be an explanation on why they do like this. 

I agree with you. In the past I remember that most of the apartments I could watch for free one or two cams for a really long time. There were some "premium" apartments but the ones that were free were very good. I remember watching a lot of Martina and a tattoo girl that bated a lot on a couch. The couple wasn't there for long but she was hot. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, thinga69 said:

My guess is that free viewers may cost them a lot of money. Millions of people demands a great infrastructure so this may be an explanation on why they do like this. 

I agree with you. In the past I remember that most of the apartments I could watch for free one or two cams for a really long time. There were some "premium" apartments but the ones that were free were very good. I remember watching a lot of Martina and a tattoo girl that bated a lot on a couch. The couple wasn't there for long but she was hot. 

Not much for the free viewing anymore.  3 or 4 kitchen cams most times and the only time one see's anything is when someone wants to stuff their face with food.