Monthly statistics for the different sites here

Noldus

On 10/26/2021 at 3:59 PM, Slipper Guyquad said:

Well H i have said recently and it's worth repeating, the way that things are going, i can see one day logging in, and all that greets me is a blank grey page with the writing "RealLifeCam has ceased operation. Thanks to all our subscribers". I could see it being that sudden, out of nowhere.

They will have brought it upon themselves.

RLC.gif

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Maybe they should try getting some free advertising like they did in the old days before they decided to hate CC! :smile:

Yes, back in the day RLC allowed posting of images on camcaps and xcamfan. Then they forced the DMCA takedown and put a full stop to posting any images. Mind you, you can still find old and recent images posted all over the internet. Are they worried about current and future tenant's privacy by doing the RLC commitment? Fuck, tenants give out their social media accounts so they don't seem too concerned about appearing on RLC. My question is - why does VHTV have no qualms about posting images of their tenants as long as the voyeur-house.tv logo is showing which indeed helps advertise their site? Tenants don't seem to have concerns about appearing on VHTV with images being posted.

RLC mentality is brutally flawed and if they want to regain their dominance then they should backpedal and go back to square one which is how they first pushed their site. They alone have "reverse advertised" their site meaning that they discouraged any good positive advertising by preventing any posting of images, stopped or minimized any free cams, constantly putting out an inferior product (poor tenants and shitty returnees) and stopped providing any decent service/feedback/updates to paid subscribers. Not aware of any recent price increases for subscriptions but if they have then it would be the final nail in the coffin.

The way RLC is going I can't see it surviving much longer unless they have some kind of game plan but as it stands by now their costs/expenses must be equal to or more than revenue from paid subscriptions. Obviously, since they rely heavily on their long-term tenants and repeat returnees, RLC must not have a willing lineup of possible tenants or just can't pay possible tenants enough compensation to appear as new tenants. A major overhaul and reset could be in the works but doubt it since that is not how RLC has done things from day one. So to put it bluntly - RLC has fucked themselves.

• Upvote 2

Big loss for RLC when comparing the March 2016 numbers to October 2021. At the rate of decline RLC will soon sink as low as Camarads. RLC has lost it's footing or imprint on the voyeur cam sites. They must be making peanuts (money) or losing money by now. What a dramatic fall from grace for RLC. VHTV and voyeurhouse.com have been the beneficiaries of RLC's downfall. But camcaps and xcamfan have received the subsequent collateral damage as a result of being too focused on RLC instead of being all-inclusive in terms of members talking about all the other good voyeur cam sites and general everyday normal discussions about things happening in life and around the world (fuck the talk and arguments about politics). RLC shot themselves in the head, heart and foot but so did camcaps and xcamfan.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I think that the slight improvement of RLC's statistics in October compared to the ones in September is due to the participation of the 4 girls of B1 because they were in B1 for the whole month of October. I am really curious to see RLC's statistics for the month of November after B1 girls left.

Sorry For Your Loss GIF by moodman  Ryan Gosling Reaction GIF 

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...