Monthly statistics for the different sites here

Noldus

43 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

RLC still slithering down the sewage drainpipe.  As long as they keep running with the current cast they have they'll keep continuing the slide.

What they need to do is completely is get rid of every tenant that's still on their roster including the Barcelona Party Girls. Shut the Site down for 2 or 3 Months if that what it takes and do a complete rebuild from top to bottom.  Start from what made them successful to begin with.  Couples and Lesbians.    Fuck the Party Girls they're a Dime a Dozen.

Average Visit Duration 5 mins wow. But that about sums up my RLC experience these days. Sign on, hang around for several mins, get bored then get off. Eleven million is still a really good number of engagement but they can't hang-on to peoples' attention with the crap they've got going on.

You're right they do need to completely revamp, or maybe just get back the old management. It feels like a company that has been sold and taken over by lazy owners.

• Like 1

il y a une heure, StnCld316 a dit :

RLC still slithering down the sewage drainpipe.  As long as they keep running with the current cast they have they'll keep continuing the slide.

What they need to do is completely is get rid of every tenant that's still on their roster including the Barcelona Party Girls. Shut the Site down for 2 or 3 Months if that what it takes and do a complete rebuild from top to bottom.  Start from what made them successful to begin with.  Couples and Lesbians.    Fuck the Party Girls they're a Dime a Dozen.

It's these fake shows and nonsense that's killing the site. It's called real life. So any everyday human life is family friends and so on. Guests parties and normal fully clothed life. Not the 24/7 fully naked and shows every night. It's crazy. Last weekend with Linda and Tibor party was the good old RLC days that i missed. I had more excitement out of that as the waiting for some guest to shower or fuck. Even though nothing happened.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Daleys said:

It's these fake shows and nonsense that's killing the site. It's called real life. So any everyday human life is family friends and so on. Guests parties and normal fully clothed life. Not the 24/7 fully naked and shows every night. It's crazy. Last weekend with Linda and Tibor party was the good old RLC days that i missed. I had more excitement out of that as the waiting for some guest to shower or fuck. Even though nothing happened.

In fact, Linda and Tibor Blondie guest took a shower 😁

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Daleys said:

It's not the real life part it's the current cast of tenants.  Most  have them have been around for far too long and need to move on and bring in all new blood. 

• Like 2

il y a 16 minutes, StnCld316 a dit :

It's not the real life part it's the current cast of tenants.  Most  have them have been around for far too long and need to move on and bring in all new blood. 

Yes we seen their life and it's time to move on and get a couple we don't know and what to expect.

• Like 1

il y a 19 minutes, moos54 a dit :

In fact, Linda and Tibor Blondie guest took a shower 😁

Yes she had shower this is what i was referring to the waiting and seeing will any guest shower i forgot about her shower.

• 1 month later...
On 3/7/2020 at 9:28 PM, Daleys said:

Fake and staged shows looks to be what most want these days. Girls doing over the top and exaggerated routines just for money. Not introducing new tenants won't help the site either. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...