Monthly statistics for the different sites here

Noldus

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

care to explain the discrepancy between the numbers? if there is such an increase in the number of viewers why is the ranking tanking?

I do not do the statistics, on the other hand I notice that the statistics of Noldus are questioned only when they do not show what you want
The previous months, when the curves were downhill, I never saw you question what Noldus had posted

It shows a lot about the non-partial view of some people 

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

i've been going by the Alexa stats for while now. i really have no idea where he gets this data from, but to me it seems wildly inaccurate.  anyways, that's not an answer to the question i posed. how do the stats come from the same place and yield such discrepant information?

Of course I answered you because I told you that it was not me who did the statistics, which means that I am quite unable to give you an answer on these differences
I think I saw Noldus explain it on the forum, because it all depends on the element that is taken into account

• 5 weeks later...
On 9/7/2020 at 10:55 PM, Noldus said:

AUGUST 2020

Noldus 2020-09-07 21-52-17-687.jpg

By the way, it good correlates with Alexa. All month they have high ratings and even an absolute peak.

WWW.ALEXA.COM

What marketing strategies does Voyeur-house use? Get traffic statistics, SEO keyword opportunities, audience insights, and competitive analytics for Voyeur-house.

If VH do not correct statistics for the first 10 September days in remaining time, then it will be interesting how views will drop. Now ratings in level end June-1-2 Jul.

Some things about Google Analytics and even Alexa concern me. Namely, if they do it as well as Facebook, Twitter, and the rest of social media, their algorithms can control our "group" perceptions of reality better than the best Stalinist or Goebbels could ever do. Exactly how do they come up with their results? Humm. Inquiring minds want to know...

• 5 weeks later...