B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December 2018 #4

16 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

She just left with Salma and Daisy.  If they get really tight and S & L go back to doing their own thing and Anita shacked up until she leaves that leaves Dalia back where she was when she got to B4.  Spending most of her time alone in her room.

That is all you want right Cheesy? Dalia who you gave to Bud to go back to her B2 form. Not the more open girl you see nkw.

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

We'll see if they come back...I thought they were high on something...especially the shaven headed guy. He couldn't stay still and, IMO, there was a bit of tension appearing, which wasn't there before. RLC may have sensed this, but there was a new girl arriving, so that was also the reason.
However, they were sent packing during the day, too, so maybe they weren't suppose to come back. Tbh, the place was becoming a doss house for them and was turning into a pig sty...Just look at how long the lr was in that state after they fell on the table. The guys would still be there now if they hadn't been kicked out and the place would end up looking like Nina and Kira's place!!...I don't think RLC or the other girls would be very happy...The guys were slobs and they were dragging the girls down with them...

Only thing RLC sensed is the girls having more fun then they intended in their scripted party.
If the apartment look like a mess, RLC should call the girls and tell them to clean it up, i highly doubt they made this call.
Guys were just there having fun with the girls, i have no idea on which kind of slope you are talking about ...

Btw, the guy saying "it was a test, it was a test", probably means RLC did let them get back to the apartment and after they got kicked for the second time both the guys and the girls were pissed as fuck.

I think the strongest evidence that this whole parties are staged is the shower the girls did together after the first time RLC kicked the guys, it looked so unnatural, so cheap that i can't help but feel bad for the girls being manipulated like this from this shit company.

18 minutes ago, johnny1990 said:

Idk ...
Listen, people can hate the fact the girls are bringing guys to the house, sure.
But at the end of the day, we all pay from "real" life cam.

If they are blocking the girls from doing what they want, we are all losing here.

Sure, today the guys who wanted to see the girls hang out with the boys lost, but tomorrow ?
RLC can script everything, I am starting to suspect even the girl play is scripted.

I am sure as hell that the bath of the three girls after the first time the guys left was scripted.

It's so sad because this site has such a great potential yet RLC for some odd reason ruins everything.

welcome on RLC

3 minutes ago, johnny1990 said:

Only thing RLC sensed is the girls having more fun then they intended in their scripted party.
If the apartment look like a mess, RLC should call the girls and tell them to clean it up, i highly doubt they made this call.
Guys were just there having fun with the girls, i have no idea on which kind of slope you are talking about ...

Btw, the guy saying "it was a test, it was a test", probably means RLC did let them get back to the apartment and after they got kicked for the second time both the guys and the girls were pissed as fuck.

I think the strongest evidence that this whole parties are staged is the shower the girls did together after the first time RLC kicked the guys, it looked so unnatural, so cheap that i can't help but feel bad for the girls being manipulated like this from this shit company.

The girl's aren't manipulated by RLC...They arrange their own shows, and get bonus pay for them. RLC have nothing to do with what show they 'treat' us to, as they had nothing to do with the boys coming 3 days in a row...

IMO, and obviously not yours, I thought the shaven headed bloke was losing it a bit...Tbh, I quite enjoyed it, for a while, but not the last visit...

Just now, Sergio said:

welcome on RLC

I knew it's scripted to some extent, like, i thought RLC tell the girls "The view count is low, try to make the apartment more interesting".
Stuff like that, outlines.

But it seem RLC actually move the girls like puppets !
"Kick the guys and take a shower"
"You should have a party"
"Sandra and oksi, play with the guy and make the audience think they will see a threesome".

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

The girl's aren't manipulated by RLC...They arrange their own shows, and get bonus pay for them. RLC have nothing to do with what show they 'treat' us to, as they had nothing to do with the boys coming 3 days in a row...

IMO, and obviously not yours, I thought the shaven headed bloke was losing it a bit...Tbh, I quite enjoyed it, for a while, but not the last visit...

So here we disagree.
The girls aren't free to do anything unless RLC approve and most of the things the girls are doing is directly because RLC told them to.

2 minutes ago, johnny1990 said:

So here we disagree.
The girls aren't free to do anything unless RLC approve and most of the things the girls are doing is directly because RLC told them to.

So by your logic Miranda and Deborah staying out almost every night was directed by RLC. Bravo. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

That is all you want right Cheesy? Dalia who you gave to Bud to go back to her B2 form. Not the more open girl you see nkw.

Charlie I've said this before but let me try again in words that maybe even you can understand.😉  My talk about giving Dalia to Bud was just that.....TALK.  I don't own Dalia and can't give her to anyone.  I want to see Dalia happy, plain and simple.  She came there shy and I want to see her open up but not as a fake stage queen like certain others.  I honestly believe that Dalia is cut from different cloth and wants to be liked and accepted but has been going about it the wrong way by participating in things she isn't comfortable with.  I know she wasn't forced into anything but her looks and actions if you look close make it clear she didn't like doing those things.  I thinks she is lonely by herself.  I thinks she wants and needs their friendship and maybe a little intimacy but not on a grand scale.    Does that make sense? 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, johnny1990 said:

So here we disagree.

Sorry to disappoint you, but actually it isn't, and that's a fact

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:
4 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

So by your logic Miranda and Deborah staying out almost every night was directed by RLC. Bravo. 

You can nitpick specific cases and try to disprove my point but that's not how it work.
I've been watching this site for more then two years now and i saw the weirdest things.
yesterday when sandra got 2 calls in front of the camera !!!! was the biggest spit in the face i, as a costumer, has ever seen.

Now you can "eat" RLC shit and tell yourself it's tasty, it's your call.
But as long as people like you will keep funding this shit company, the content will keep deteriorating to a point when, in some months/years from now, even you will  realize that you have been stepped on this entire time. 

4 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Charlie I've said this before but let me try again in words that maybe even you can understand.😉  My talk about giving Dalia to Bud was just that.....TALK.  I don't own Dalia and can't give her to anyone.  I want to see Dalia happy, plain and simple.  She came there shy and I want to see her open up but not as a fake stage queen like certain others.  I honestly believe that Dalia is cut from different cloth and wants to be liked and accepted but has been going about it the wrong way by participating in things she isn't comfortable with.  I know she wasn't forced into anything but her looks and actions if you look close make it clear she didn't like doing those things.  I thinks she is lonely by herself.  I thinks she wants and needs their friendship and maybe a little intimacy but not on a grand scale.    Does that make sense? 

I agree with most of this Cheesy, but I still think she enjoyed some of what she was doing...

• Like 1