B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December 2018 #4

il y a Une heure, Noldus a dit:

Je sais Que CERTAINS Qui gars très déçus en vont Être Maintenant  😕

hello to all, I am part of people disappointed,....:sad:.. I found Salma original with her hairy pussy and her frequency of masturbations intensive, as an obsessive need, taste her secretions vaginal..:blush:..This girl is different from other girls all seasons.More was his bush. Now that she has shaved, she falls back into the ordinary category already seen (example Karla) Too bad for me because I lost interest for the apartments of Barça for a long time (my new favorite girl is Ulyana)... For me B1 with the new girls (a shy Karina and two nightclub girls Amira Sera) loses a lot even if I appreciate Amira..:heart:... I have little hope.idem for B3 despite the efforts of Amanda to animate the appart it becomes repetitive to see boring, and the contribution of the new couple of what I saw does not presage anything good but I can be wrong. B4 is the apartment I look at the least for a long time, for several reasons but one in particular (lesbian shows that shows nothing) .I read on CC that Anita licked pussy for real and when I look at the replay c is two seconds, same thing for other girls to see worse) I prefer girls in solo.pour finish this post is only my opinion. I respect all the opinions of each one. Thanks for reading me

• Like 1

I was gone most of the day yesterday and didn't get to review all the posts and check replays until last night.  I notice Anita is back and spent the night with Dalia including a tub show and a show in Dalia's room later.  I didn't watch the tub show but did watch a bit of what happened in Dalia's room.  I think Anita is weening Dalia away from her now  for whatever reason.  They still had fun with their sex play but it was different.  Not once during the time in Dalia's room did I see them kiss and kissing is something they did a lot of.  It made them look right together and lent reality to things.  Last night's show was just that.....a show