who is the brunette? from rlc

savarin

On 12/12/2018 at 4:10 AM, BlackLeone said:

It actually would be useful to have a topic with just 1 picture of each girl and her name. No comments, just that. And everytime someone new comes to RLC, we just add her picture and name.

I think that might be useful. I'll bring up the idea with the other Mods and see if we can set up an ID mug sheet for the forums, both past and present. The Barc apartments change constantly, and so does VHTV. I can't keep up with all these tenants either. RLC's hard-ass DMCA policies might cause some problems, however.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/13/2018 at 8:35 PM, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I think that might be useful. I'll bring up the idea with the other Mods and see if we can set up an ID mug sheet for the forums, both past and present. The Barc apartments change constantly, and so does VHTV. I can't keep up with all these tenants either. RLC's hard-ass DMCA policies might cause some problems, however.

Any news on this, mate?

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/29/2018 at 6:31 AM, BlackLeone said:

Any news on this, mate?

Not yet. We could do it if we had a good CC cartoonist to make the mug sheet. RLC could not copyright those and snag us with a DMCA take-down, but none of our members can even draw a bunny. If Leora moves in with me, I might be able to talk her into it.

Unfortunately, to paint properly, one must have a free wrist and hand, and delicate moves with a lubricated hand are not exceptionally precise for CC members.

• Like 1