Maddy & Rocco, Dorian & Wagner, Angela & Bob

StnCld316

• StnCld316 changed the title to Terry & Laura, Cornelia & Leon, Darren & Chanell
  • StnCld316 changed the title to Terry & Laura, Leon, Darren & Chanell
  • StnCld316 changed the title to Chanell, Terry & Laura, Leon, Darren
1 hour ago, Turnpike49 said:

A lot of changes were made today, but that’s not what I mean.

When you look to the contest overview she’s not in there anymore, but she’s still in the project if you look at her room. Strange ...

I wouldn't know who Chanell is if I seen her.  I see so many Apartments in a day it's hard to keep up with who is who.

I don't know how they work their Contest or how they pick on who stays, leaves or moves over to another Apartment.

On 1/11/2019 at 2:58 PM, Turnpike49 said:

Chanell left? She’s not in the contest overview anymore.

Chanell is still there but Cornelia left. There was some confusion a few days ago that they had Cornelia and Chanell's name reversed on the apt and in the contest. So that might still be whats going on. Just from what I could see they had Chanell with Darren and Cornelia with Leon. But it looked like that Chanell didn't like Darren too much so they switched partners. Even when someone tips them for an Orgy or to suck dick Chanell stays away from Darren. Laura on the other hand is all about the dicks. But Chanell will always try and stay away from Darren.

I think he's way too big for her. That dude is packing a meat bat for sure.

• StnCld316 changed the title to Chanell, Terry, Leon, Darren