Leora & Paul General Chat Topic December 2018 #10

Leora if you read this thinks I'm with you ... I feel your situation .. but you're not to blame, the fault is of him ... should understand, and I do not understand how you can not want your attention .. all we see we would give a lot to have your attention .. I the first ... and if he does not feel comfortable to go to the club at the end of the year .. count with me ... hahaha ... I encourage my sweet girl ... like you well you say ... the love lasts a year or two .. and if afterwards come the reproaches, insults, tears ... and does not want to restart ... it is your problem ... so be strong ... and in this life everything has a solution ... and you are a wonderful person ... and I'm glad you have good friends with whom you can talk and relieve your sorrows ... a very strong kiss for you ... I love you ...

6 minutes ago, raul399 said:

Leora if you read this thinks I'm with you ... I feel your situation .. but you're not to blame, the fault is of him ... should understand, and I do not understand how you can not want your attention .. all we see we would give a lot to have your attention .. I the first ... and if he does not feel comfortable to go to the club at the end of the year .. count with me ... hahaha ... I encourage my sweet girl ... like you well you say ... the love lasts a year or two .. and if afterwards come the reproaches, insults, tears ... and does not want to restart ... it is your problem ... so be strong ... and in this life everything has a solution ... and you are a wonderful person ... and I'm glad you have good friends with whom you can talk and relieve your sorrows ... a very strong kiss for you ... I love you ...

Elle ne lira jamais ton message...

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Boitoske said:

You got me there.... that's what happens after watching Leora...she messes with my head....:tongue:

But that said...my comment still stands... it would have been better to put his comments in one post instead of single sentences. It takes up less room and we don't have to scroll so much.

I agree. Besides, using up bandwidth used to be my old job. LOL