Leora & Paul General Chat Topic December 2018 #10

I'm looking at The Little One now, and I think she is in urgent need of a long slow anal dildoing....and some finger dexterity exercises  on her beautiful pussie....Just my opinion you understand. 😻😹

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

When she opens and closes her legs like that, I can't help feeling she wants something between them 😉

She does,she would like some cute ginger fur rubbing softly against her thighs...🙀😹

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

She does,she would like some cute ginger fur rubbing softly against her thighs...🙀😹

More hopefully a pillow LOL. Saw her this morning when I joined 10 minutes from the end but I needed to see more of her arse. 😀

• Upvote 1

Just now, mariachi2 said:

What does Paul do? He's almost never home. Also I've never seen them fuck, and Paula sure masturbates a lot (not complaining tho)

What? At the weekend he's secretly Paula?!!!!!!

That explains a lot LOL

No but seriously they do fuck just not a crazy (normal if woodland creatures were around The Goddess) amount.

• Upvote 1

Just now, BBsq69 said:

What? At the weekend he's secretly Paula?!!!!!!

That explains a lot LOL

No but seriously they do fuck just not a crazy (normal if woodland creatures were around The Goddess) amount.

LMAO sorry I mean't Leora of course.

Oh alright, I don't have an account so I'm guessing they do it mostly in their room?

• Upvote 1