2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well now you are trolling 🙄 

Sorry for me it seems that way. We were talking about a sound issue here and you come up with some nonsense just to find a reason to hit on VH again. It is totally okay for me when you point out all the flaws but you should stay fair here and not start to troll about everything. This is just how it feels to ME...

12 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sorry for me it seems that way. We were talking about a sound issue here and you come up with some nonsense just to find a reason to hit on VH again. It is totally okay for me when you point out all the flaws but you should stay fair here and not start to troll about everything. This is just how it feels to ME...

This is perhaps the worst thing that you have ever said to me. How dare you!

12 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

What? No. It is just how this single answer felt to me. 

You didn't see the laughing emoji next to my comment? WTF? It was a god damn joke. This forum has turned into some kind of church of VHTV. Do I need to ask for forgiveness? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Haha no. Of course not. 💖

Good, cause I don't plan too. For the record fuck VHTV. They don't give a fuck about me, then I don't give a fuck about them. I don't wear pom poms for them anymore. You guys can slobber all over their knob and call that fun if you want to. I'll be over here saying whatever I want to. This is supposed to be a forum about a voyeur site, not a forum for a voyeur site. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Don't give a fuck about them means I do not care about them right? But reading your comments you obviously still do. Because when I do not care about something I just ignore it 🙄

Being here doesn't require someone being pro-VHTV does it? I can enjoy CC without giving a fuck about VHTV. I don't pay for it and I barely watch it at all. I commented on CC about VV for a year without ever getting a sub. We all used to say very harsh things about them and the tenants. Go back and read some of it. I never really changed, you guys did. Daddy gives presents! That's what changed. For the record nobody here has made VHTV more money or made them more successful then me. It's true and you know it, so spare the troll comments. 

• Like 1

jesus fuck! how long does this bullshit about hatred for vh have to go on before the offenders are warned to stop! imo only PAYING subscribers should be complaining continually! if everyone doesn't know how a certain person feels by now they never will! give it a fucking break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Wow wow wow VH affiliated swinging into action now eh..............Come on children i think we have all have had enough of this nonsense, either set up a special topic or join the kindergarden sect.

you must be a mind reader. but make sure to direct the comments in the proper direction. or continue to read more of the time wasting comments by you know who if you are enjoying them. 

Just now, golfer06 said:

you must be a mind reader. but make sure to direct the comments in the proper direction. or continue to read more of the time wasting comments by you know who if you are enjoying them. 

No not a mind reader just fucking pissed off with reading all this crap all the fucking time is that fucking clear enough to you?

• Like 1