B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December 2018 #8

13 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Noldus I'm beginning to wonder about you. Are you some high tech computer bank somewhere? You see everything, everywhere, and you seem to never sleep😀

Just checking in from time to time 😉 Merry Christmas Cheese 😉 

Welcome back Mila and it looked like we were not a the only ones that missed you. Oksi you are one hungry tigress grrrh 🤪 Santa came early for you lucky girl and for us with that spectacular performance; thank you ☺️ and can I take this opportunity to wish all my fellow voyeurs out there a very happy Christmas 🎄 

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Welcome back Mila and it looked like we were not a the only ones that missed you. Oksi you are one hungry tigress grrrh 🤪 Santa came early for you lucky girl and for us with that spectacular performance; thank you ☺️ and can I take this opportunity to wish all my fellow voyeurs out there a very happy Christmas 🎄 

I don't post very often not being an articulate man but i do enjoy reading all your comments whether serious,funny or just weird

may I wish you all a very merry christmas and happy and healthy new year

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, fisherman said:

I don't post very often not being an articulate man but i do enjoy reading all your comments whether serious,funny or just weird

may I wish you all a very merry christmas and happy and healthy new year

same to you Fisherman

2 minutes ago, Sergio said:

do not worry, for the next few months, it will be repeated every evening

I hope not EVERY evening.  It will get stale after a while. Just often enough to entice us to come back and watch.  And Mila work your magic on these other girls and the new ones coming.  Oksi isn't the only girl there

• Like 1