B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December 2018 #8

1 minute ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Oksi everything except a penis. 

This is some real sexist bullshit right here... because you don't think she's as pretty as some of the others, or because she doesn't conform to your idealistic view of how a woman should look, dress, or behave, then she's not a real woman.  Absolutely fucking pathetic.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and we all have different tastes...Come on Charlie, you're better than this man...😒

Let me explain the "ugly" part.

Oksi to me and I don't know anything about her except what she has shown us to me is unattractive or ugly because of her behavior.

She was in this very bed trying to get with Sandra twice this week while laying next to Lily. They sent her to her room both times. She was at B3 with Sera last night, they went out came back, layed in Sera's bed acted as though she was asleep waited for her to get in bed and snuggled up next to her. Sera rejected her too.

If I said her interpersonal skills it does not have the same impact as the vernacular I chose.

I was harsh and apologize. I will not speak to it again. If I upset you I am a person who can say i was wrong. 

• Like 2