B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December 2018 #8

hello to all.I do not want to make polemics, but for me Mila was interesting only solo, his coming to B2 to see Naomi I remember a sudden friendship did not give anything, just caresses, kiss, and when Mila wanted to lick Naomi's pussy her hair hidden action, which is the hallmark of the girls of Barcelona.This night was the first time I saw Mila really in action as a couple, unfortunately her partner (Oksi ) is clumsy, aggressive, possessive. I think Mila will take advantage of Oksi and Oksi will have to calm down if she does not want to make the same mistake as with Anita And as always it is only my opinion.I wish a merry Christmas to all CC fans of the apartments of Barça.by the way RLC removed B2 from its list

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Mila and Oksi left Elvira and Laima behind to stay In their rooms ? But they all went out together yesterday when Mila arrived...what changed? 

Oksi ... I think she invades Mila's space so much that the others can't be around her ... 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, charliefoxx69 said:

I should have been a little clearer in my posts but  my ghost writer likes to get paid.. 🙃 

This is strictly my observation. 

People like Oksi never change and don't think they have to.

Their behavior is something they have done for a long time. 

They end up hurt and can't understand why the person they were with would ever hurt them. Remember the gifts she bought Anita trying to win back her affection when she was spending time with Dalia?Trust me I slept at a Holiday Inn once or twice..

You can't fix what you have broken by trying to mend what is irretrevable.

Some know this, the best relationship you can have is the one you have with yourself. That's why she lays on top of girls so they can't leave. She wants to feel in control. ->IMO<-

Oksi, does not love herself or have great self-esteem and because she lacks certain skills she does not know how to be in a relationship with anyone because she has a failed one with herself. In the photo section search for her photos in the LR headphones on the inflated banana , when Anita was packing. It speaks volumes about her.

She is very insecure. She looks like a child who lost their binky in those photos. It's very sad. Grant it we know nothing of her background but someone sowed these seeds in her psyche and they stuck.

Finally, I would like to think that I'm a pretty good judge of character and watching her meltdown behind Anita was not only predictable, but I knew what her next course of action would be. One day she will learn or maybe she won't to care about herself a little more. I believe 2 things.

1. Nothing will change until you do

2. Nothing will work unless you do.

You have to be willing to do both. 

In this way it's okay to be a little selfish. 

In other words, You are responsible for your life. 

I will finish with my favorite 3 letter word that has real impact.

ACT= Action Changes Things

Merry Christmas to you all.

All of this may be true about Oski, but you don't heal a person by piling on more insults and hurt IMO

And I do not mean to quote only your observation, but I am talking to others as well.

• Like 1