B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December 2018 #8

Merry CHRISTMAS ALL YOU! But, B1 and B4 =0!! Aucune fête, rien!! NAda!! Queudal! Je trouve cela Nul, Pour un réveillon de Noël...il ne se passe rien nullepart! 

D'après certaines personnes, ici, un certain B5 devrait être d'actualité! J'espère que ce sera mieux, car RLC ne sait pas faire ses castings pour attirer sa clientèle!...son ancienne clientèle qui connaît cela peut le confirmer...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cheesehead51 said:

At the same time Amira and Karina are wondering why they even came over to B4.  I guess because Sera told them to leave B1 and they had nowhere else to go

She really told them to leave? 😯

6 minutes ago, Fagen said:

She really told them to leave? 😯

I obviously don't understand the language and can't read their texts but if you bounced back and forth between them at the same time they were texting each other.  They had that pizza ready and were going to pour wine right before that and then they got dressed, packaged up the pizza to take with them and left.  What assumption would you have made?

Hey, that worked pretty darn well.  Mila slept most of the day and night while Oksi walked around in a daze.  When Oksi couldn't stay awake any longer she went to bed and shortly after that Mila wakes up.  If we can figure out how to keep this going Mila might make it all the way until Oksi's time here is up without ever running into her again.😉

• Like 3

Just now, Noldus said:

I think Mila didn't feel well, and hope the last night (and day) sleep did her well

I wondered about that myself.  Night before last when she and Oksi were fused together she did quite a bit of coughing and then to sleep this long I thought maybe she might be sick. Like you I hope the long sleep helped get over it.  I'd wish the same even for Oksi.  I don't like to see anyone sick