Lisa & Grant

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Okay. Please accept my apology for stupid question 😉

Apology accepted! ❤️ Will you also apologize for trying to run me off when it turned to be a very fruitful? Seriously, if anyone has a problem with what I say and what you really want is for me to shut up and go away, just use the report feature and let the mods handle it. Otherwise, you're overstepping you bounds. We're all equals here and nobody runs these forums accept the mods. You're not entitled to a pristine forum experience. 

Just now, Amy3 said:

Apology accepted! ❤️ Will you also apologize for trying to run me off when it turned to be a very fruitful? Seriously, if anyone has a problem with what I say and what you really want is for me to shut up and go away, just use the report feature and let the mods handle it. Otherwise, you're overstepping you bounds. We're all equals here and nobody runs these forums accept the mods. You're not entitled to a pristine forum experience. 

Sorry my intention was not to run you off. So yes I will apologize here too. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sorry my intention was not to run you off. So yes I will apologize here too. 

Thank you! I know that you are all quite perturbed by my rather negative attitude lately. It's just how I feel right now. I have my reasons. Sorry if it's too much to handle sometimes. 

• Like 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

Thank you! I know that you are all quite perturbed by my rather negative attitude lately. It's just how I feel right now. I have my reasons. Sorry if it's too much to handle sometimes. 

You are like you are,if you act very diferent than wouldn't be you,we all somethimes are an pain in the ass but in the end what's matters is that we continue having an good relationship in cc.

• Like 3

Just now, ze81 said:

You are like you are,if you act very diferent than wouldn't be you,we all somethimes are an pain in the ass but in the end what's matters is that we continue having an good relationship in cc.

Yes. Peace and Merry Christmas ❣️

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1