Lisa & Grant

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe we will see Chloe again now too?

When I asked Lisa about Chloe, she said she hadn't talked to her and also said she was still with James. I don't think Chloe wants to visit and personally speaking, I don't really need to see her visit either not when she won't add any excitement to the apartment.

Side note, looks like Lisa lost weight.

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe she has a heart for you in their new place next year. We all know Lisa has a good heart 💖

Not just for me, but for all the poor souls out there who for whatever reason can't get a sub and just want to follow along and be able to see a glimpse of her life. I never expect the free cam to offer a great view. We shall see. Who knows maybe I will get one again some day. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Not just for me, but for all the poor souls out there who for whatever reason can't get a sub and just want to follow along and be able to see a glimpse of her life. I never expect the free cam to offer a great view. We shall see. Who knows maybe I will get one again some day. 

Maybe they should just offer all cams for free. What about that? And next month they will go bankrupt. The result will be: No VH, no free cams. 🙂

5 minutes ago, pahman said:

Maybe they should just offer all cams for free. What about that? And next month they will go bankrupt. The result will be: No VH, no free cams. 🙂

Come on, that's not what I'm saying at all. There is a tradition of having a free cam in the main living area of the apts. This goes all the way back to the dawn of voyeurism. I'm not asking for a pay worthy view.  Part of what makes this experience enjoyable is the interchange between those that have and those that can't have. It's not always a financial restriction for people that they cannot get a sub. There are many reasons. In general, each apt should have a decent enough free cam to be able to kind of follow along to a rather pitiful degree. That's all I'm asking for. Plus, it's fair for all of the tenants to be a part of the advertising needed to gain new viewers and hopefully new subs.  

• Like 1