Lisa & Grant

7 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Free cams are the teaser, why bother paying if you can already see everything? 

Yes, they are, how nuch.teasing does a free cam in the kitchen do? Very little I would imagine! So, what would happen if all of the apts only had a crrappy free kitchen cam? My guess is that there would be less new viewers, potential new subscribers. If so, why should the apts that do have a decent free cam in the main living area have to carry the water for other apts who live on lockdown? It's not fair that the lockdown apts get to benefit at the expense of other tenants. The free cam view should be comparable in all apts. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, they are, how nuch.teasing does a free cam in the kitchen do? Very little I would imagine! So, what would happen if all of the apts only had a crrappy free kitchen cam? My guess is that there would be less new viewers, potential new subscribers. If so, why should the apts that do have a decent free cam in the main living area have to carry the water for other apts who live on lockdown? It's not fair that the lockdown apts get to benefit at the expense of other tenants. The free cam view should be comparable in all apts. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, pahman said:

Grant hasn't changed at all (maybe his weight). Lisa has to do all the work like always. I hope she will be more adventurous like she started to be before they left VH. 

That's why Grant is making food right now? 😉

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Я думаю, она использует флуоресцентное освещение. У вещей синеватый тон. Не очень хороший источник освещения для белых людей. Лиза, серьезно нужно над этим поработать.

Hi, Amy. We did not get rid of blind spots, because we do not stay long in this apartment. As soon as the contract expires (and it will be very soon) we will move to a new place. And we are not the people who will spend most of their time in blind zones ☺

• Like 11

Just now, Mrs.Kitty said:

Hi, Amy. We did not get rid of blind spots, because we do not stay long in this apartment. As soon as the contract expires (and it will be very soon) we will move to a new place. And we are not the people who will spend most of their time in blind zones ☺

You will stay on VH when you move to the new place? And you plan to invite the lovely Chloe?

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe they like it? Honestly the place is small but not really bad. And we know Lisa really made all her places nice and cozy. So I am sure we won't see any exception here 👍

Hi jabbath, size really doesnt matter, my first place was tiny, but my Mom and I made it very warm and "cozy". I loved that place, very little cleaning , but big enough to have friends over. Lisa will make it real nice. Happy to see they still together. It was heartbreaking to see her crying and upset at her other place.