Cam Shows for Matilda & Martynas

Just in case anyone is curious, those pay vibrators basically feel like an electronic toothbrush buzzing. Seriously, it's not the greatest feeling in the world and it certainly isn't going to instantly make a girl get off. Not even close. In fact, having one buzzing in yourself quickly makes the nearby skin feel somewhat numb and if left for a long time it starts to feel like needles. It's uncomfortable and the girls who do this are 100% faking every bit of what you see. Yes, the clit does extend into a girls body, but the upper part of the clit is key and these pay vibrators don't even touch that part. In other words, it's a stupid scam. 

Just now, Robwin said:

Its only the stiffness of the bra that makes it look as though she has got anything at all :rolleyes:

Um yeah, I know. I know all the tricks. I'm surprised she doesn't tape them or use inserts before the reveal. You'd be surprised what a girl can do to make her boobs look bigger then they are.