Cam Shows for Matilda & Martynas

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

They check the previews to see where they stand with the competition. 

So what is their reaction when they see an empty room, empty house, offline house "having more views" then them??? Or when other cams from them are there and the division where they are having sex aren't?? 

Just now, Sparkles said:

So what is their reaction when they see an empty room, empty house, offline house "having more views" then them??? Or when other cams from them are there and the division where they are having sex aren't?? 

They get confused and wonder why just like the rest of us. But, they all know that being in the previews means they are making money.

I wonder if maybe the previews captures viewer time including the timeline and archives and the empty couch or whatever is just the default highest rated cam in that apt at the time. Maybe?

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

They get confused and wonder why just like the rest of us. But, they all know that being in the previews means they are making money.

I wonder if maybe the previews captures viewer time including the timeline and archives and the empty couch or whatever is just the default highest rated cam in that apt at the time. Maybe?

On that i agree  .. they have more possibility of being chosen to be watched being in that frame to the viewers that have the previews on the screen.. But that doesn't mean some kind of top (to me) 

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

On that i agree  .. they have more possibility of being chosen to be watched being in that frame to the viewers that have the previews on the screen.. But that doesn't mean some kind of top (to me) 

Never going to convince you am I? 😊

4 minutes ago, pahman said:

You are right. I have to admit that the lighting here is as good as on Chaturbate. Maybe she's using a HD cam. 

327193065f38b545b1f3cd92a85e47c5-full.pn

451cebc28aa6e03e10e08ca67a6e18b1-full.pn

I think her big problem is going to be that the VHTV view sucks compared to her CB view. A lot of the other camstars have a shitty CB view, thus the draw towards VHTV. If the view is better on CB, why join VHTV, and more importantly, why would a VHTV sub watch her through the pay VHTV cams and not just the CB cam? 

Can someone post a view of all the pay cams here so we can see the difference? Thx!

Just now, Amy3 said:

I think her big problem is going to be that the VHTV view sucks compared to her CB view. A lot of the other camstars have a shitty CB view, thus the draw towards VHTV. If the view is better on CB, why join VHTV, and more importantly, why would a VHTV sub watch her through the pay VHTV cams and not just the CB cam? 

Can someone post a view of all the pay cams here so we can see the difference? Thx!

Gosh what did she do to her eyes? Makeup looks horrible like somebody gave her two black eyes 🙈👎

12 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Gosh what did she do to her eyes? Makeup looks horrible like somebody gave her two black eyes 🙈👎

Some guy asked her to and she did it. I asked if she can clench her pussy and she stuck in right into the cam and did it. She had a hell of a time saying Awwaaamy 3! 🤣