B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December 2018 #9

• StnCld316 changed the title to B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December 2018 #9
4 hours ago, zzakary said:

Molte grazie per lasciare la luce accesa, un momento delizioso, che avrebbero potuto ci ha scivolato
Elvira, alla luce della B4 
Miserable nero A-buchi del RLC ...  :grande sorriso:
A parte
Beatrice, che bella 1 ° giorno per il 2 ° sessione, peccato la finale ha rovinato da questi R-deficienti (4 il pieno di merda, si può contare su di loro, per il resto, ha colpito la strada)

this is a fraud
beyond the apartments and new girls (I'm a sucker) and the boredom and monotony that we generally have between couples (Dick wants to fuck the guest but fails, Kitty wanted to fuck Smith's friend but then disappeared, Leora needs a man who fucks her anally) and the fact that no one uses nude sexy heels (they are months now - Amina last with sexy shoes who got fucked naked with heels and shoes) for the rest here they open only apartments, they make renovations with our money but it seems to me that the rest is a site to be closed

9 hours ago, Frankster said:

she naive, so she won't understand any of it.

I don't think Laima is naive at all, I think she was just the odd girl out last night. Oksi knew she wasn't going to be with Mila because of Elvira so that left her by herself. She is silly in ways but not dumb, her time will (come) probably with Mila, Bea or Elvira but definitely no Oksi for as well as they get along. 

41 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

And she really seems to like it !  

Mila loves woman. She likes the seconds of pleasure she can share with a woman. She is passive, aggressive but sincere in that quest. She loves to dress up in her sexy lingere too. Last night was the softer, sensual sexy Mila that many have come to know. It's just a pleasure to see it. Elvira is perfect for her.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

after many years spent on RLC, I can guarantee you that everything that happens in these apartments is planned in advance, this does not mean that the shows are not interesting, the RLC executives are not stupid, they know that they want to see lesbian shows and they create them, the only thing not expected was the lack of night vision, I think they will be very angry, given the money they will lose with REPLAY

• Upvote 2

Cracking performance from Mila and Elvira last night even though there was a lot of blocking; still what they did display was superb and a hell of a lot better than the blacked out Bea’s room as Oksi the Ogre launched herself onto Bea. I would normally suspect they had tampered with the NV lighting but seeing as it was out in all three bedrooms on that floor maybe there was a genuine fault. Whatever it was I hope RLC either give them a bollocking or fix it for the future; even Laima is coming round and with a superb pair of boobs like those she deserves a lot of attention and I don’t care from whom 🤪