B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December 2018 #9

16 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

i agree.

But it seems that RLC still have a very large amount of customers

Yes that is true but I am guessing that have lost maybe half of their subscription base over the last year to year and half for a variety of reasons. Poor business decisions probably leads the pack.

1 minute ago, phantomcapsnet said:

i agree.

But it seems taht RLC still have a very large amount of customers

If you figure for most RLC Customers it's $44.95 then another $30 for Replay for $74.95. If you're not American then you're saddled with Exchange Rates as well and by the time you pay you're forking out close to $100 USD Monthly. All their other Competitors offer Replay and it's Free. If you missed something you don't have to pay anything extra plus you also have access to their Video Archives with 1,000's of Videos of things that have happened and are stored well be yond the date of 24 Hour Replay.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

yes, but if we all write now a mail to rlc to say that it's a disgusting here maybe they understand.
of three hundred people who are in the apartments only four deserve.
the rest is false and boredom.
as for Elvira, I hope she puts on sexy shoes like those of Amina (heel 14 open at the tip) and start learning that her pussy needs at least three fingers inside not just on her clit !!
afterwards it can be put among the interesting girls...

So you want them to cater to your foot fetish..that's it, that's all you care about? You have mentioned it 3 times now we get it Mike. 

5 hours ago, charliefoxx69 said:

You are partially correct.

Oksi, mistakes having sex with some girl for love, which is built on trust, honesty and respect. 

Since she does not have that type of relationship with herself she just moves on to the next one in search of the affection you speak of.

You know they are to different things. Is she capable of being affectionate,  yes we have seen that. But intimacy is connected to love, which is bourne out over time.

Putting your fingers in someone you just me 3 hours ago is a sexual act. She's good at that. She as done it over and over,  we saw it with Mila on her first night and now with Bea.

Does that make her a bad person, who are we to judge ?

I think she wants love and to be loved, but until she learns to love herself, she will never find it. Especially, doing the things she has been. 

The most important relationship you can have can have is the one with yourself, she has yet to learn that.

Wise words, my friend...wise words.She is still young and hopefully will learn all those things over time. In the meantime, let her make mistakes during her adventures without judging her.

• Like 1