B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December 2018 #9

1 minute ago, DMcKenzie said:

They REALLY need to get some better heating in that apartment.

I causing a lot of unintentional hiding. ☹️

umm hum It is almost 60 degrees f there and cloudy, but the sun was shinning all day. These girls are from the Ukraine for goodness sake. It is 28 degrees f there today, it is a fucking heat wave in Spain compared to there.

Just now, Thestarider said:

umm hum It is almost 60 degrees f there and cloudy, but the sun was shinning all day. These girls are from the Ukraine for goodness sake. It is 28 degrees f there today, it is a fucking heat wave in Spain compared to there.

I don't think they spend a lot of time back home anymore.

It's also been going down to the low 40s at night there. (5 or 6 C for us metric people)

7 hours ago, Sergio said:

after many years spent on RLC, I can guarantee you that everything that happens in these apartments is planned in advance, this does not mean that the shows are not interesting, the RLC executives are not stupid, they know that they want to see lesbian shows and they create them, the only thing not expected was the lack of night vision, I think they will be very angry, given the money they will lose with REPLAY

For RLC to charge their Paying Customers for something they have missed is none other than a Cash Grab on their part. It's a Scam, as long as others keep paying for a Service that should be Free of Charge to begin with RLC will keep taking (Robbing the Customer) of their Money.  If everyone stopped Purchasing Replay it would sure Grab the Needed Attention from RLC and their Greedy Shareholders to give the Service for Free like it should have been when it was First Implemented but as long as Customers are willing to Part with their Dollars easily then RLC will never ever make any changes.

2019 is soon creeping up. It's time to show RLC who's the Boss.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

For RLC to charge their Paying Customers for something they have missed is none other than a Cash Grab on their part. It's a Scam, as long as others keep paying for a Service that should be Free of Charge to begin with RLC will keep taking (Robbing the Customer) of their Money.  If everyone stopped Purchasing Replay it would sure Grab the Needed Attention from RLC and their Greedy Shareholders to give the Service for Free like it should have been when it was First Implemented but as long as Customers are willing to Part with their Dollars easily then RLC will never ever make any changes.

who is  the boss ?

9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

RLC  can put the replay to 60 $ the people will continue pay for that it's a nonsense to pay for this replay when it's include   in the all others voyeur sites for free, I have stopped everything with RLC because of that this is too expansive with the replay and having a replay is just necessary for me

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

sono d'accordo.

Ma sembra taht RLC hanno ancora una grande quantità di clienti

yes, but if we all write now a mail to rlc to say that it's a disgusting here maybe they understand.
of three hundred people who are in the apartments only four deserve.
the rest is false and boredom.
as for Elvira, I hope she puts on sexy shoes like those of Amina (heel 14 open at the tip) and start learning that her pussy needs at least three fingers inside not just on her clit !!
afterwards it can be put among the interesting girls...