B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December #5

Happy New Year everyone.  Since this apartment is deserted I'll quickly update things for all the party goers who don't know where everyone is.  Daisy and Karina went to B4 last night and stayed the night.  I'll post on that debacle in the B4 thread.  Sera went to B2 for dinner and then they went out. No idea where they went but the B2 girls are all home and asleep now but Sera isn't with them and never returned here so I list her as missing in action(MIA).  That's the best I can give you for now.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Happy New Year everyone.  Since this apartment is deserted I'll quickly update things for all the party goers who don't know where everyone is.  Daisy and Karina went to B4 last night and stayed the night.  I'll post on that debacle in the B4 thread.  Sera went to B2 for dinner and then they went out. No idea where they went but the B2 girls are all home and asleep now but Sera isn't with them and never returned here so I list her as missing in action(MIA).  That's the best I can give you for now.

Happy New Year--Cheese--

I will make a comment tomorrow on your New Year Resolution--needed some time after the shock 

• Like 1