B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December #5

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

Serafima - the ice queen is no more after finally starting to thaw out in the bath this morning. More superb performances like that and she will be fully defrosted at last. Thank you beautiful lady and I look forward to seeing you have a happy and adventurous new year 👌🍸

I know it's taken a while but, I for one, prefer this slow opening up rather than the girls starting off like a train, and in you face from day 1..😁

I probably won't get mush opportunity to be on here much today, and certainly not tonight, so I'd like to take this opportunity to wish  you all a very

image.jpeg.1a616dd6e194638580c713f497832b55.jpeg

• Like 3

Sera, bating like that is a one off.

Save the tape, download it,  rewind it play it back, again and again. Enjoy it.

Don't think we will see this from her again.  

Probably one of the two times per year she touches herself. We just happened to see it. 

Edited by charliefoxx69
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Sera, bating like that is a one off.

Save the tape, download it,  rewind it play it back, again and again. Enjoy it.

Don't think we will see this from her again.  

Probably one of the two times per year she touches herself. We just happened to see it. 

It was worth the wait

Il y a 3 heures, happyman88 a dit :

Serafima - the ice queen is no more after finally starting to thaw out in the bath this morning. More superb performances like that and she will be fully defrosted at last. Thank you beautiful lady and I look forward to seeing you have a happy and adventurous new year 👌🍸

It was a strange 10-16 hours for her, no?

Started to skip the panties the night before and then, spent more time in bed awoke and then the sudden water-bate.

She was still hesitant with the full-spread bed-bate, perhaps simply too tired.

And speaking about tiredness, she wasn't sleeping much.

I am glad she thawed but it was just so surreal right?

2 hours ago, SierraTM said:

It was a strange 10-16 hours for her, no?

Started to skip the panties the night before and then, spent more time in bed awoke and then the sudden water-bate.

She was still hesitant with the full-spread bed-bate, perhaps simply too tired.

And speaking about tiredness, she wasn't sleeping much.

I am glad she thawed but it was just so surreal right?

To be honest when I watched it this morning live it looked to me like she was still feeling the effects of being out all night with (now I’m guessing the person from the phone call that she jumped out of bed for the night before and went to the balcony out of earshot) and was still horny when she came home at dawn. Wherever she was and the way she was dressed and made up it was a class event. Perhaps he or preferably she will be invited round in the future but as far as any action goes let’s see if she follows up this morning with an encore then who knows 😉 Let’s face it the sudden transformation of Daisy was a bolt out of the blue so maybe just maybe..........🤔