Martina & Alberto General Chat 2019

10 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

They are strange, these young people. Martina complains about a heavy cold, a sore throat,a painful cough and a headache und thus takes some Aspirin and drinks some orange juice. But minutes later she goes to the balcony and smokes a cigarette. Is it stupidity or lack of self-discipline?💋 I love her anyway.

You got that right. They are one strange pair. What ever shes doing off camera seems to be taking its toll on her. Shes been keeping some pretty late nights.

On 1/5/2019 at 3:03 AM, Peterandpaul said:

Poor Alberto more and more often suffers from terrible headaches. With such a lively, joyful young girlfriend like Martina this is very unpleasant. I feel sorry for him.

hey he gets to bang the beautiful and kinky Martina I can't feel to sorry for him😁

• Like 1

Moi j'aime beaucoup ce couple, Martina est une jolie fille et ils font souvent du sexe !!! Enfin un appartement où il se passe des choses et qui n'est pas aussi ennuyeux que certains !!!!!!!

I love this couple, Martina is a pretty girl and they often sex! Finally an apartment where things happen and that is not as boring as some !!!!!!!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

Martina has not gone to work for 2 1/2 weeks now. I wonder if she has lost her job or if she has resigned from it. Now she runs the risk of being as unmotivated as her partner.

She sits all day at home playing games or looking at the phone. At least living room camera got changed today into better one.