Martina & Alberto General Chat 2019

Peterandpaul

12 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

What does she see in him? He is boring, uninspired and unmotivated. He definitely lessens her attractiveness.

For the moment they are both enjoying the benefits of being together. They wont always be a part of this project and enjoying the perks that come along with it. Some time back she was wearing a t-shirt that said "Sorry Im Bad" Perhaps that explains why they are together.

7 hours ago, JYBRD said:

Shes out pretty late some nights. Way past 10:30.(4/5 AM). Hes not with her. Any idea what shes doing out that late? I hate to be nosy but whats with the roller blades?

She is always a bit worried about her weight. That‘s why she does some sport on her free Tuesday. Inline skating seems to be her favorite leisure  activity. You are right she frequently comes home late after work, mainly on Fridays and Saturdays. She probably goes out with friends and Boring Albert is just too unmotivated to join them. He prefers his iphone, his playstation, his cigarettes on the balcony. 

10 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

She is always a bit worried about her weight. That‘s why she does some sport on her free Tuesday. Inline skating seems to be her favorite leisure  activity. You are right she frequently comes home late after work, mainly on Fridays and Saturdays. She probably goes out with friends and Boring Albert is just too unmotivated to join them. He prefers his iphone, his playstation, his cigarettes on the balcony. 

To be fair they both spend a lot of time on their phones Too much time if you ask me.. Looks like shes gotten into the the video games as well. That girl is going to burn herself out.She came home late the other night (Saturday) I think and went straight to bed. Dont know what she was doing but she was definitely spent. That sort of thing will catch up with anybody sooner or later.

6 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

And then you watch the video of last night! Martina is so different from, so much better than the others. 

What I don't like about Martina though is she no longer works on the angles for the viewers

• 2 weeks later...