Martina & Alberto General Chat 2019

Peterandpaul

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Where in the world has Nerdy Gerty been, I miss her antics and how well Martina and her get along and have fun together. I sure wished she would come back soon, I was getting use to her being around and very hopeful that she would get even more daring with time. 

They make this apartment so much more fun to watch !!!!! BRING BACK NERDY GERTY please ???

She comes.She goes.M&A have never had a lot of company that I ever noticed.They seem to be by themselves pretty much.Perhaps they prefer it that way.

Their foreplay yesterday afternoon could have been quite interesting and exciting  if Alberto had not placed his well-fed body right in front of Martina. Thus preventing us from „investigating the crime scene“. The near end of the sofa, right in front of camera 2 would be a much better place. May be somebody can tell them.

When Martina left for work at half past three this afternoon she took her handbag instead of her black-and-white bag. That's a reliable hint that she does not return from work immediately tonight, but will go out with friends. Do not expect her back before 3 o'clock.

1 hour ago, Peterandpaul said:

RLC replay says that she returned at 4.58 am. Quite tired and possibly a bit drunk. However, if Alberto had been able to offer an erection, she would have been ready for a quickie. But he hadn‘t. ⤵️

I saw her come in.She looked pretty exhausted looking to me.She could barely speak.

Im hearing more English in some of the other apartments.Perhaps I never noticed it before.Be nice to hear some in this apartment.Unfortunately I think Albertos English is very limited.

46 minutes ago, JYBRD said:

Im hearing more English in some of the other apartments.Perhaps I never noticed it before.Be nice to hear some in this apartment.Unfortunately I think Albertos English is very limited.

Most European youths speak  good English nowadays, except for the Spanish and the French. I don‘t know why. Linguists say it is the fundamental contrast  between the Romanic and the Germanic languages.  However, I have got friends from Spain and France who speak wonderful English.

The days after her period are Martina‘s horniest days. Today in the early afternoon , right after waking up, she masturbated in the bedroom, although still half-asleep. After lunch  Martina and Alberto had sex in the living-room on the guest-room mattress near the sofa, ending with Martina‘s clit masturbation on her belly and with Alberto‘s spitting at her ass. After that she enjoyed two more orgasms. Wonderful Martinasturbations! Some people spend their holiday abroad, Martina spends her horniday at home👄👅,

7 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

The days after her period are Martina‘s horniest days. Today in the early afternoon , right after waking up, she masturbated in the bedroom, although still half-asleep. After lunch  Martina and Alberto had sex in the living-room on the guest-room mattress near the sofa, ending with Martina‘s clit masturbation on her belly and with Alberto‘s spitting at her ass. After that she enjoyed two more orgasms. Wonderful Martinasturbations! Some people spend their holiday abroad, Martina spends her horniday at home👄👅,

Martina sounds like she is horny not from what she gets from Albert, but what she gets when she is away from Albert.......just my .02

Never in my life have I been addicted to anything, neither to smoking nor to drinking, to nothing really. And then I happen to see this young and pretty creature, nymphomaniac and exhibitionist, who reminds me of my fantastic Spanish girlfriend many, many years ago, and I am lost and helpless. If I were young I would take the next plane to Barcelona and Alberto would have to find a new girlfriend.

Just now, Peterandpaul said:

Never in my life have I been addicted to anything, neither to smoking nor to drinking, to nothing really. And then I happen to see this young and pretty creature, nymphomaniac and exhibitionist, who reminds me of my fantastic Spanish girlfriend many, many years ago, and I am lost and helpless. If I were young I would take the next plane to Barcelona and Alberto would have to find a new girlfriend.

I try not to get that involved.After the recent events Im not sure how much longer these two will be around.