Martina & Alberto General Chat 2019

Peterandpaul

5 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

I have only recently started looking in on this apartment because RLC has been reduced to bare bones nothingness.  I have posted a few questions over the past week or so and gotten some confusing answers and a lot of pure speculation.  Tonight after a very nice show of love between Salma and Anabella in B4 I decided to take another look in here.  I watched for over an hour and when she and Alberto went to sleep I came here to post some more questions.  You've just answered many of them so thank you.  

Martina seems to really have a close friendship with this other girl and from what I saw it's not just one sided.  Whatever the girls name is she seems genuinely interested in Martina as well.  It wouldn't surprise me if something sexual couldn't develop between them but your post seems pretty certain that will never happen.  Alberto gives me the impression that he is a very lazy man not interested in anything at all.  That's just my first impression based on what little I've seen.  He may be a good cook but I don't see anything else about him that stands out.  Every time I've looked in on that apartment he is laying around the living room fat and lazy and pays virtually no attention to Martina.  I think I've only seen them have sex twice in over a month and both times Martina had to initiate it and he seemed to care less.  Both times she was totally unsatisfied and had to take care of herself.  I get the impression she would love to have a more active and pleasurable sex life.  Why doesn't he work for a living?  Just curious.  

I admit I started looking in on this apartment hoping for something interesting, especially when I saw Martina almost naked and playing and laughing with her friend but they never have done anything sexual except tonight the girl had her legs wrapped around Martina's shoulders and Martina was teasing her with a big dildo but that appeared to be just for show to whoever she and the girl were facetiming with.  Yes they were facetiming with someone and Martina was topless and the girl just had a bra on so I have no idea what that's all about.  Alberto came into the room and saw what they were doing and could care less.  He went back to his tv in the living room and let them do what they wanted.  They both appeared to be drunk by the way.  The girls, not him. 

I'm going to give it a little more time but so far there is nothing about this apartment to hold my attention for long.  It appears very boring for the most part.  I'm not trying to hurt anyones feelings, I'm just being honest.  That's all I know how to be. Thanks for reading and if you have any comments please feel free to make them.  

The best time to catch M&A doing anything sexually is before 3:30 in the afternoon after they get up.Not a whole lot going on after that.Not sure whats going on with Martina and her friend myself.They both like their wine.Perhaps thats got something to with it.They do spend a fair amount of time together on/off camera.Despite what you see or dont see M&A seem very committed to one another.A strange pair indeed.

47 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

Martina's friend "Spectacled Cobra" is quite annoying. With her in the apartment there is radio silence between Martina and Alberto. Cobra really prevents M&A from having sex.

I think perhaps if what Ive seen in the last few days continues something or perhaps someone is going to give.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, JYBRD said:

I think perhaps if what Ive seen in the last few days continues something or perhaps someone is going to give.

I wouldn't mind seeing something "give" in a good way but would hate to see something give in a bad way.  I obviously haven't seen what you've seen in the last few days. I just saw about an hour last night but the girls looked right on the edge of taking their friendship up another level and Alberto seemed like he could care less.  Just a thought.  

5 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I wouldn't mind seeing something "give" in a good way but would hate to see something give in a bad way.  I obviously haven't seen what you've seen in the last few days. I just saw about an hour last night but the girls looked right on the edge of taking their friendship up another level and Alberto seemed like he could care less.  Just a thought.  

I dont think he has much to say about it really. She pretty much has her way with him from what Ive seen. In other words I think she wears the pants pretty much. Dont give up on them.

5 minutes ago, JYBRD said:

I dont think he has much to say about it really. She pretty much has her way with him from what Ive seen. In other words I think she wears the pants pretty much. Dont give up on them.

He just went into the bathroom, picked up a shirt or something from the floor, blew his nose in it and then dropped it back on the floor.  That is just gross, I don't care who you are.

About a year ago I criticized Alberto‘s lack of personal hygiene. He seldom washes his hands, rarely brushes his teeth, excessively picks his nose and always appears to be badly groomed. Then someone blamed me and told me this was none of my business. Since then I didn‘t mind anymore, but now with dontgetnone mentioning this ugly scene with Alberto blowing his nose into a shirt and dropping it afterwards I am reminded of my statement a year ago 🐖.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

About a year ago I criticized Alberto‘s lack of personal hygiene. He seldom washes his hands, rarely brushes his teeth, excessively picks his nose and always appears to be badly groomed. Then someone blamed me and told me this was none of my business. Since then I didn‘t mind anymore, but now with dontgetnone mentioning this ugly scene with Alberto blowing his nose into a shirt and dropping it afterwards I am reminded of my statement a year ago 🐖.

I didnt see it.Im not doubting it.Are you sure it wasnt a paper towel.Ive seen him and Martina use them to blow their noses.Its true his manners arent the best.

1 hour ago, JYBRD said:

I didnt see it.Im not doubting it.Are you sure it wasnt a paper towel.Ive seen him and Martina use them to blow their noses.Its true his manners arent the best.

I know you don't know me but trust me,  I know a piece of clothing from a paper towel and it was a shirt or something.  Even if it was a paper towel you don't pick it up off the floor, blow your nose in it and throw it back on the floor.

6 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

I know you don't know me but trust me,  I know a piece of clothing from a paper towel and it was a shirt or something.  Even if it was a paper towel you don't pick it up off the floor, blow your nose in it and throw it back on the floor.

I wasnt doubting you.It just sounded a little over the top even for him.His manners are terrible.Trust me. Hes not all bad.He does have some good qualities.

After watching tonight‘s love session on rlc replay this morning I was again really frustrated because of the bad quality. Freeze images every 2 seconds spoil the pleasure. RLC must improve this service. Or are my fellow watchers not confronted with this annoyance?