Martina & Alberto General Chat 2019

Peterandpaul

Until recently Martina did a course (school, college, university?) on Tuesday morning. She left at half past nine and came back at half past one. This week she has done courses on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, leaving at 9 am returning  at 3 pm. She had no time left for lunch. She just took a shower, put on new clothes and make-up and hurried to her job at 3.30. Martina is obviously confronted with a rather stressful way of life at the moment. I hope she will still have time and energy left to display the talents her RLC fans expect from her 💃🏻.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

Until recently Martina did a course (school, college, university?) on Tuesday morning. She left at half past nine and came back at half past one. This week she has done courses on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, leaving at 9 am returning  at 3 pm. She had no time left for lunch. She just took a shower, put on new clothes and make-up and hurried to her job at 3.30. Martina is obviously confronted with a rather stressful way of life at the moment. I hope she will still have time and energy left to display the talents her RLC fans expect from her 💃🏻.

Unfortunately if shes going to be off camera to much thoes talents you speak of will go relatively unnoticed. By us anyway.

4 hours ago, JYBRD said:

Unfortunately if shes going to be off camera to much thoes talents you speak of will go relatively unnoticed. By us anyway.

The same story today on Thursday. Courses from 9 to 3. Leaving for work at 3.15. Probably coming home between 11 and midnight. Afterwards watching  TV and staring at the IPhone for 2 or 3 hours and eventually falling asleep. Getting up at 8.30 to go to her course again. M&A used to be my favourite couple. But with Martina being off camera for 14 hours and being asleep for 8 hours, it is no use renewing my RLC subscription. Sorry, Martina!

3 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

The same story today on Thursday. Courses from 9 to 3. Leaving for work at 3.15. Probably coming home between 11 and midnight. Afterwards watching  TV and staring at the IPhone for 2 or 3 hours and eventually falling asleep. Getting up at 8.30 to go to her course again. M&A used to be my favourite couple. But with Martina being off camera for 14 hours and being asleep for 8 hours, it is no use renewing my RLC subscription. Sorry, Martina!

Agree with you. I pay for subscription to watch Martina, not  30+ y.o. Alberto building ship. Sorry!

We won’t see much of Martina today either. She’s again on her way to morning class. Probably she’ll come home for half an hour in the early afternoon, before she leaves again for work. As it’s Friday she’ll go out tonight after work. So, I won’t switch on my computer today.

Of course, it’s great that Martina has got a regular job. This really distinguishes her from the other RLC girls. And it’s admirable that she does some professional courses, probably to qualify for a better job. But it also means that she is absent a lot. I used to visit their apartment during those 3 or 4 hours between Martina‘s getting up and her leaving for work. Unfortunately this isn’t possible anymore at the moment. What a pity!

This houses in Spain will never have guests as good as the Russian houses,in those Rlc houses we could see great guests doing super sexy stuff..in Spain houses..is watching guests changing clothes or twerking or at best one or otehr shower,to bad We not gona have good guests in rlc again(unless Russian places returns).

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, AntoLoco13 said:

a guest on appart , he just see martina boobs wtf why martina do that ? the man is gay ? 

Man isn't gay(I think)it's just martina&alberto weekend show with guest..some clothes change,twerking,a shower by guest maybe..nothing more.They have to get views someway.