Martina & Alberto General Chat 2019

Peterandpaul

2 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

After watching tonight‘s love session on rlc replay this morning I was again really frustrated because of the bad quality. Freeze images every 2 seconds spoil the pleasure. RLC must improve this service. Or are my fellow watchers not confronted with this annoyance?

With only 8 apts.left and less demand on their severs that would improve.We all know that apt. is ancient.Perhaps the cams are too.

4 hours ago, JYBRD said:

With only 8 apts.left and less demand on their severs that would improve.We all know that apt. is ancient.Perhaps the cams are too.

RLC is not smart enough to replace all the bad cameras in all the apartments that are left with some of the 180 cameras they took out of the places that closed..........that or they just don't care!!

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

RLC is not smart enough to replace all the bad cameras in all the apartments that are left with some of the 180 cameras they took out of the places that closed..........that or they just don't care!!

Come on Harley--you know that it takes a long time for the RLC guys to hand carry the cams from Russia to Barcelona. 😏

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I can confirm he isn't very "clean"..just now he was right in front of cams taking off "monkeys" after "monkeys" of nose,but Well in this case it's real life and we all do it but without cams filming it😅.

3 hours ago, West_California said:

Is Martina Home Yet ?.....Too hot to sleep last night,,she's kinda moody...….Maybe better Today if Alberto Gets into Her....

She can be late getting in on the weekends.

Martina came home at half past 4 am, stuffed a rucksack with food and clothes, slept on the sofa for two and a half hours, got up at 7, took a shower, put on her summer dress, put on her make-up, took her backpack and left. I wonder why Alberto does not join her. There is a saying: You are always as young as the woman you feel. With Alberto this is not the case. Her happiness, liveliness and joy of life do not affect him. He remains boring, uninspired and lazy.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

Martina came home at half past 4 am, stuffed a rucksack with food and clothes, slept on the sofa for two and a half hours, got up at 7, took a shower, put on her summer dress, put on her make-up, took her backpack and left. I wonder why Alberto does not join her. There is a saying: You are always as young as the woman you feel. With Alberto this is not the case. Her happiness, liveliness and joy of life do not affect him. He remains boring, uninspired and lazy.

In all fairness Alberto went with her last weekend.I have no idea where they went. I recall him packing a backpack in the bedroom.

7 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

yet.....from what i gather from you, she is totally innocent while she is out!  Uh....NO, she's a c@nt just like the rest of them!!

To be honest with you I have no idea what she is doing off camera so late.I have wondered though.

• Like 1