Martina & Alberto General Chat 2019

Peterandpaul

9 minutes ago, firewall said:

"streaming equipment maintenance" we will finally maybe got new cams  and i hope better position specialy in the bedroom

it hasn't happened the last 5 times they've put the apartment UM so why do you think it's going to happen this time??  the apartment will come back online with absolutely no change just like all the other times.  there is no steaming issue, it's just RLC being RLC!!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

it hasn't happened the last 5 times they've put the apartment UM so why do you think it's going to happen this time??  the apartment will come back online with absolutely no change just like all the other times.  there is no steaming issue, it's just RLC being RLC!!

the last 5 times there was not this notification this is why i think this is the good maintenance this time

3 minutes ago, JYBRD said:

The apt.was down yesterday for"streaming equipment maintenance". I didnt notice any difference when it came back on.

that's exactly what i'm talking about, there is nothing wrong that needs them to put the apt UM.  it's just the tenants wanting some privacy for who knows what!

Il y a 2 heures, JYBRD a dit :

The apt.was down yesterday for"streaming equipment maintenance". I didnt notice any difference when it came back on.

This happened for Kitty and Smith apt also it would be offline and come back and nothing different then a day or two later and new cam angles and all cams quality improved.

11 minutes ago, Daleys said:

This happened for Kitty and Smith apt also it would be offline and come back and nothing different then a day or two later and new cam angles and all cams quality improved.

i would love to say that you are on to something here but i just can't.  it doesn't take multiple hours to install or change the aim of new/old cameras.  a few minutes per camera and you're done.

11 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i would love to say that you are on to something here but i just can't.  it doesn't take multiple hours to install or change the aim of new/old cameras.  a few minutes per camera and you're done.

in B2 it took almost a month when they refreshed the cameras and added more, i hope it will be more faster this time

Just now, firewall said:

in B2 it took almost a month when they refreshed the cameras and added more, i hope it will be more faster this time

B2 was offline for repairs at that time.  repairs that didn't work either......they still have the power shutting off on them.