Martina & Alberto General Chat 2019

Peterandpaul

9 minutes ago, Daleys said:

How do you know RLC is lying they made adjustments to Cam 1 this apt is most likely getting some new cams.

Last time the place was 24h offline,to much time to fixe things,and of course they had guests in house,now they have a guest in house and house goes offline,it's just need to join 1+1.No new cams will be puted,we are asking for them for long long time and they never put them.For me it's simple..they had a guest a just like few weeks ago they wanted to be offline,that or rlc staff is very very slow working so they need a full day to made adjustments to a couple cams.But hey..hope to be wrong and this time house was indeed puted offline because they want to put new cams and make a better viewing experience for us..knowing them..nothing will be changed when house returns online.

il y a 1 minute, ze81 a dit :

Last time the place was 24h offline,to much time to fixe things,and of course they had guests in house,now they have a guest in house and house goes offline,it's just need to join 1+1.No new cams will be puted,we are asking for them for long long time and they never put them.For me it's simple..they had a guest a just like few weeks ago they wanted to be offline,that or rlc staff is very very slow working so they need a full day to made adjustments to a couple cams.But hey..hope to be wrong and this time house was indeed puted offline because they want to put new cams and make a better viewing experience for us..knowing them..nothing will be changed when house returns online.

But that guest arrived some time last night or yesterday evening. She was on Cam for more than 16 hours i checked replay.

4 minutes ago, Daleys said:

But that guest arrived some time last night or yesterday evening. She was on Cam for more than 16 hours i checked replay.

Yes i watched her also(cute girl)but was like this the last time also,the guests were a lot of time in cams online and then place gone offline a full day,similar to now.Hope you are right and we finaly get new cams or at least some big improvements(the loggia cam is very needed)but lets see when house returns online,they absolutely don't need 24h to put one,two or even three new cams.Rlc sometimes say truth and others just poor excuses😅.

il y a 5 minutes, ze81 a dit :

Yes i watched her also(cute girl)but was like this the last time also,the guests were a lot of time in cams online and then place gone offline a full day,similar to now.Hope you are right and we finaly get new cams or at least some big improvements(the loggia cam is very needed)but lets see when house returns online,they absolutely don't need 24h to put one,two or even three new cams.Rlc sometimes say truth and others just poor excuses😅.

We will wait and see.

il y a 13 minutes, ze81 a dit :

Don't see any change,to bad houses really needs two more cams sinse years ago,one in loggia and a third cam in livingroom with closer view.

Yes nothing has changed the cams and quality are still the same.

7 hours ago, West_California said:

Dog is really Shiny today...Has He been Waxed  ?

Looks like he could  use another bath.Hes started scratching and biting again.Meanwhile it looks like our infamous apt. is down again.Maybe theyll have better luck totay.

4 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

Maintenance again! They seem to do it arbitrarily. Or do they have technical problems? 

By arbitrarily you mean it happens when a guest is there,then yes.Absolutely arbitrarily.To bad for rlc isn't never about us but everything and everyone else.

• Like 1