Martina & Alberto General Chat 2019

Peterandpaul

Ideally all this hours offline would mean rlc is finaly fixing the cams,putting more two,three new ones(they are always going to logia were there is no cam,a new cam in livingroom also,etc.That probraby would mean that they would be getting ready to reopen the Spain house that is close..but realistically..they just put the house offline all day and night because residents want to be with friends offline..so we don't matter.Hope to be absolutely wrong.

• Upvote 1

il y a une heure, Peterandpaul a dit :

The Apartment is back. But nothing has been changed or improved. The residents just did not want to be watched. What an impertinance.

frankly with such a long maintenance, we really thought that rlc had finally decided to make money with this apartment, improve the quality of the cams and by adding! but no, nothing, no change in the apartment! so we will continue to distinguish martina in bed, and cut sex sessions because we do not see anything!😫😖😤

11 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

frankly with such a long maintenance, we really thought that rlc had finally decided to make money with this apartment, improve the quality of the cams and by adding! but no, nothing, no change in the apartment! so we will continue to distinguish martina in bed, and cut sex sessions because we do not see anything!😫😖😤

they've been doing it for years and you of all people should be used to it by now lol.  what happened during the maintenance had nothing to do with any actual maintenance from the posts i've read and it just illustrates how RLC really feels about their paying customers!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

As expected,house was a full day and night offline..for MN they say..lol.Its never about us..They Martina p,Alberto and guests wanted to be offline so they got their wish done..us..we don't have nothing to say.No cams improved,the loggia without cam still will be used to death by the couple..the cams are old as ass..but hey..what matters is not us.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

As expected,house was a full day and night offline..for MN they say..lol.Its never about us..They Martina p,Alberto and guests wanted to be offline so they got their wish done..us..we don't have nothing to say.No cams improved,the loggia without cam still will be used to death by the couple..the cams are old as ass..but hey..what matters is not us.

👍

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

👍

It's you know..real life in cams..but when real life happens they put the house offline,but hey..we could always watch Alberto making crap toy ships and stuff,very disrespectful to clients.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

A cam on the balcony would be great. The cam in the small bathroom, howevwr, is completely useless. It only shows distorted pictures. I only remember one funny scene there, when Martina was drunk and puked her red wine into the bathtub.

Too bad I never saw it, as that's my kind of thing. The only "interesting" thing I ever saw on that cam, was Sabrina/Elvis once taking a bath there.

11 hours ago, JYBRD said:

Its an old apt.More than the cams need to be upgraded if thats what theyre doing.

The apartment is not very good at all. It is old and poor. Preferably Martina and Alberto should get a new place, but I think there should atleast have been another cam in the second bathroom. Martina spend alot of time in there, infront of the mirror. Also the balcony is a place where they spend alot of time, so it should be covered.