Martina & Alberto General Chat 2019

Peterandpaul

7 hours ago, AR15BOZ said:

So sad. Martina just sat spread eagle on the couch and pulled her shorts to the side flashing him her beautiful pussy. He just looked at her and started mumbling something. She even started rubbing it and tried to talk him into licking her. He stuck his face in her crotch for like 10 seconds and then got up and walked away. She is so frustrated. I hope she joins the ranks of the other beauties with limp dick boyfriends and takes care of it herself. And hopefully she does it where we can see. I've rarely visited this apartment lately due to extreme lack of anything.

They are well on the way to becoming the mbc, the most boring couple at RLC although Martina is one of the most seductive and attractive rlc girls. 

• Like 1

Alberto had rather stop smoking. There is clear evidence that excessive  smoking affects sexual virility. Nicotine leads to  a narrowing of the blood vessels. In Alberto‘s case it is obvious. He always must pump like an idiot to get enough blood in his penis. Whereas with healthy young men a half-naked Martina is sufficient to get an erection.

• Like 1

Damn man "3G" is in the kitchen with a pair of shorts on and without her pop bottle glasses, She is kind of cute and has really nice legs, and a cute little tight butt. This girl could be a diamond in the rough.

• Like 1

On 4/26/2019 at 7:45 PM, Peep_R said:

I'm waiting to see if there's really a body under all those clothes 3G (Geeky Glasses Girl) is always wearing! 

She finally showed herself in the shower today. 👍  Up until today, she would always shower in a bikini or underwear.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

She finally showed herself in the shower today. 👍  Up until today, she would always shower in a bikini or underwear.

Yes she did and she has nothing to be ashamed of, she is a little cutie pie.

• Like 1