Martina & Alberto General Chat 2019

Peterandpaul

On 4/8/2019 at 7:51 PM, valdemar said:

He is not working, looks very strange. I bet he is on some mood pills. Maybe the doctor change it to a different medication with new side effects?

Well now!! Kicking him in the crotch even if its accidental doesnt help matters any. She nailed him real good a week or so back.He went down hard and fast. Ive seen her do that before. Shes a good looking woman but shes no "Sunday School Girl"

Martina and Alberto have got one of the oldest an shabbiest RLC apartments. Fortunately they try hard to keep it clean. Yet, although they tidy up regularly and thoroughly there is lots of mold on the tiles. There are old drill holes in the wall. And the sideboard in the bathroom goes into pieces. The whole apartment needs to be renovated and redecorated. A&M deserve it. I like them and I love her. 🍷12

• Like 1

What a woman's preciousness!!! I love this Catalan!!! Beautiful body, beautiful face, character, personality... This girl has everything! You have Me in love Martina! Come to Bilbo!!! Sorry to position the cameras in this apartment.

• Like 1