Ulyana & Marat - General Chat Topic 2019 #1

Something upset her. It didn't seem planned
I didn't see  it start, but she was crying, sobbing, for quite a while, then went and tore up the living room. Even cutting cables.

Dogmycat:  I read Alokin's understood post as being about another girl, but thought the hooker separate. 

I didn't realize Alokin spoke their language. I will defer to him.  Ulyana seems to ave gone off pretty strongly over just deciding she did not believe Marat.

She can come and stay with me if she likes.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, alokin said:

Here's a big apartment for Olivia;) I liked Uliana ...

Or just turn this apartment into a roommates apartment for Ulyana & Taya (or some other friend)...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, smutguy said:

Dogmycat:  I read Alokin's understood post as being about another girl, but thought the hooker separate. 

I didn't realize Alokin spoke their language. I will defer to him.  Ulyana seems to ave gone off pretty strongly over just deciding she did not believe Marat.

She can come and stay with me if she likes.

My hope is that she finds her way back to the project. She was a breath of fresh air.

She had forgiven but something happened outside the apartment ... the Russian woman can forgive but she does not like to spit literally in my face ... I respect and love Uliana ... it is a pity because it was really fresh and cool ... .

• Like 2