Ulyana & Marat - General Chat Topic 2019 #1

17 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Do you have proof that they are sisters?  Have you seen their birth certificates?  Are you going by what someone has translated to you, because if you are then you have no proof of what you say!!

You'll easily understand that I can not provide this kind of evidence on open forum as I'm the first to enforce this rule as moderator

After I do not need and especially not want to prove anything, I never lied on the forum and it is not today that I will start

you're going to have to take my word for it, which is not too hard as they look like family and this information is known since Olivia's participation in the first apartment where Ulyana has come several times as guest

I hope I have answered your questions and if not, it's really not serious

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Do you have proof that they are sisters?  Have you seen their birth certificates?  Are you going by what someone has translated to you, because if you are then you have no proof of what you say!!

Funny coming from someone who posts without these same things themselves 😏

37 minutes ago, happyone said:

Funny coming from someone who posts without these same things themselves 😏

Funnies ass!  Just because they may look alike is not proof of anything.  I'm just doing to you all what you all do to me all the time.  Don't make such a statement if you can not provide the truth!!  Yes, i'm guilty of doing this and so are many others but common sense says a lot about what these girls do and where they go.  You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure it out.  Yes, they do look a lot alike and yes they probably are sisters but without proof a statement like that should not be made and in the future I can promise you that I am going to try my hardest not to do that anymore!

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Funnies ass!  Just because they may look alike is not proof of anything.  I'm just doing to you all what you all do to me all the time.  Don't make such a statement if you can not provide the truth!!  Yes, i'm guilty of doing this and so are many others but common sense says a lot about what these girls do and where they go.  You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure it out.  Yes, they do look a lot alike and yes they probably are sisters but without proof a statement like that should not be made and in the future I can promise you that I am going to try my hardest not to do that anymore!

That would be awesome---hope you can keep that promise---otherwise, I am going to give you back your brown stick 😏

23 hours ago, CrazyDude said:

So she is home again? I'm not able to see today. Is Marat with her?

i would answer your question if i was able to see RLC because i think it's rude that you asked a question and nobody gave you an answer!

12 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i would answer your question if i was able to see RLC because i think it's rude that you asked a question and nobody gave you an answer!

I'm not going to be so rude. 0730 Ulyana really pissed. 0740 starting throwing fruit and utensils at the pictures in the living room from the kitchen. And, of course, crying. Can't feel sorry for her these days.

• Like 1