Jane & Dick General Chat Topic 2019 #1

10 minutes ago, kris66 said:

She has no obligation to do anything. 

No one have any obligation on RLC, is called "reallife" right because they are not forced on any "show" as in other pathetic websites/tv series.

But is not a matter of "contracts".. is just that, since people pays, hiding on private rooms or under blankets, or whatever, is disrespectful.

That's all... and that's why no one on RLC staff will force them to act differently, or will refund anyone. I think they only way of "agreement" they have is something like "guys, if people watch you is ok, if no one cares of your apartment, we must close it". Nothing more.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jontee said:

The whole thing with the guest is fake ... okay if she is shy ... but then you do not keep on as it kills rlc confidence in total

So she has also a fake naked body when she take a shower :-))))))) good to know 

Just now, Domafran said:

No one have any obligation on RLC, is called "reallife" right because they are not forced on any "show" as in other pathetic websites/tv series.

But is not a matter of "contracts".. is just that, since people pays, hiding on private rooms or under blankets, or whatever, is disrespectful.

That's all... and that's why no one on RLC staff will force them to act differently, or will refund anyone. I think they only way of "agreement" they have is something like "guys, if people watch you is ok, if no one cares of your apartment, we must close it". Nothing more.

REAL LIFE = hiding under blankets too 😉

2 minutes ago, rebliz said:

😀 bit by bit you will say sorry for the "fake" 😀😀

it fake if i say sorry to that im fake....never seen anything like it in all my years in rlc...end i dont want her to have sex on cam ...it she dont want to ...its just that..that she are doing stuff all the time she spend in house...go out guys get a room fuck your brains out...but stop pretending then hide