Jane & Dick General Chat Topic 2019 #1

1 minute ago, charliefoxx69 said:

She would not. Two totally different styles of women. Katia and Jane wear heels, comfortable shoes are the norm for the other.

Two different styles is exactly right, one is fake as the day is long and just a huge tease, and one is the real girl next door type, so hot, so sensual, so lovable. Is there even a choice ?

Just now, Thestarider said:

Two different styles is exactly right, one is fake as the day is long and just a huge tease, and one is the real girl next door type, so hot, so sensual, so lovable. Is there even a choice ?

I would not characterize one as fake, a little more self-aware, yes. She likes to dress up, play the part. The other just takes it as it comes.

Katia will not be with Dick tonight as much as we might want that, yellow pants will sleep with Dick and Jane tonight. 

Jane and Yellow pants in the half bath.

You can see the affection that I mentioned earlier between Katia and Dick.

Fake: Always pretending to be someone you are not. Fake: Putting up a false impressions. Fake: Always strutting and trying to be important. Fake: Tons of make up to hide the real you. Fake: Leading and misleading the situation to your advantage by actions that are not true. 

I could go on, but I think everyone gets my point.

There is no choice really, Top Knot is all about conquests for his raging one eyed monster, and we learned that first hand at Masha and Sahsa's house long ago.

In the nearly 3 months that they have known Ms. Yellow Pants and the 5 weeks since Katia moved in this is the first time they have met. Dick has some juggling to do for his affection. Maybe Jane has allowed this meeting to occur. All other visits by Ms. Yellow Pants, Katia has not been there. Alcohol will cut through the unfamiliarity between the two petites. 

5 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

In the nearly 3 months that they have known Ms. Yellow Pants and the 5 weeks since Katia moved in this is the first time they have met. Dick has some juggling to do for his affection. Maybe Jane has allowed this meeting to occur. All other visits by Ms. Yellow Pants, Katia has not been there. Alcohol will cut through the unfamiliarity between the two petites. 

Charlie, do you think Jane sets these encounters up for Top Knot ? There seems to be way too much coincidence to me. I have been on this forum for along time so maybe I am a little pessimistic. 

Fake: Always pretending to be someone you are not. Fake: Putting up a false impressions. Fake: Always strutting and trying to be important. Fake: Tons of make up to hide the real you. Fake: Leading andmisleading the situation to your advantage by actions that are not true. 

Thes. You are familiar with Napoleon's disease? Or short man's plight.

It affects women too. That's Katia. 

It's not fake or and act it's who she is. 

I have known plenty of women who at petite who act this way, but are giants as people overall. 

IMO you are basing this judgement purely on the fact that you have seen MsYellow pants go father with Dick than Katia. 

Is there no pretense with Me. Yellow pants. Yes. But that does not mean that Katia's just putting on some type of act. 

8 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Charlie, do you think Jane sets these encounters up for Top Knot ? There seems to be way too much coincidence to me. I have been on this forum for along time so maybe I am a little pessimistic. 

Yes. V and her man came over last night. They don't show up unannounced even as close as V and Jane are. If you check the calender Ms yellow pants comes to visit every other weekend. She was last there New Year's Eve. Think about it.

jane got flowers yesterday by dick .i wonder why .... jane doesn't fix this i think jane wants company when katie and dick are on there will never be sex between everyone
jane thinks it's boring when she can't be with..katie too so therefore yellow pants are there
if she is present when they come back or they drive her home ... but in hope yellow pants is with back home to jane and dick

4 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Fake: Always pretending to be someone you are not. Fake: Putting up a false impressions. Fake: Always strutting and trying to be important. Fake: Tons of make up to hide the real you. Fake: Leading andmisleading the situation to your advantage by actions that are not true. 

Thes. You are familiar with Napoleon's disease? Or short man's plight.

It affects women too. That's Katia. 

It's not fake or and act it's who she is. 

I have known plenty of women who at petite who act this way, but are giants as people overall. 

IMO you are basing this judgement purely on the fact that you have seen MsYellow pants go father with Dick than Katia. 

Is there no pretense with Me. Yellow pants. Yes. But that does not mean that Katia's just putting on some type of act. 

No it is not Charlie, I have encountered, as we have, many fake people in our lives. It has nothing to do with her sexcapades with Top Knot.

I am talking being genuine or not, and to me she is not very genuine.