Jane & Dick General Chat Topic 2019 #1

11 minutes ago, jontee said:

And one more thing I talk about janet dick guest what I like about it happening.
while everyone jumps at me and judges me.
Think about it

Don't be so sensitive no one judging you it's just dissection 

Jane will be mad a you Jane Jane

3 minutes ago, rebliz said:

Don't be so sensitive no one judging you it's just dissection 

Jane will be mad a you Jane Jane

1 minute ago, bean1111 said:

don't you mean discussion

never mind i am not marking words....

Dick and Jane are the residents of this apartment. They are hosting this girl as their guest. She is under no obligation to do anything. They are all adults and make their own decisions, including honoring her choices. I am not angry about this.

There is a somewhat of a courtship going on here (Dick/Katia), that continues to be interrupted by Jane on occasion, that if anything is the most frustrating part. It's been six weeks now, and we see how close they've grown. And so we wait.

• Like 1

I wrote to support today that they can take away all cams from guest room becourse there is nothing happen there...all action are on the wc..

Ms and Mrs Topknot can fuck her in that room if they want to or them self its ok becourse i hate to pay for stuff u dont gone get....its like if u pay to see a movie and only see the trailer becourse they show real movie in a room u dont have access to.

So take down all cams in guest room...

3 hours ago, jontee said:

I wrote to support today that they can take away all cams from guest room becourse there is nothing happen there...all action are on the wc..

Ms and Mrs Topknot can fuck her in that room if they want to or them self its ok becourse i hate to pay for stuff u dont gone get....its like if u pay to see a movie and only see the trailer becourse they show real movie in a room u dont have access to.

And you don't care about anyone? you people needs any kind of privacy? especially gusts that don't have any obligations to RLC or to us do you like to see people using the WC? 

We all will be happy if all walking around naked

3 hours ago, jontee said:

You know what? I agree about the principals issues you talking about but always you go one step too far 

You talking in generalization "all is fake" or "take down all cams in guest room" think about 

8 minutes ago, rebliz said:

You know what? I agree about the principals issues you talking about but always you go one step too far 

You talking in generalization "all is fake" or "take down all cams in guest room" think about 

so as you talk so cam will definitely remove from one bedroom ... think of their privacy it is a room for rest