Jane & Dick General Chat Topic 2019 #1

2 minutes ago, jontee said:

jane got flowers yesterday by dick .i wonder why .... jane doesn't fix this i think jane wants company when katie and dick are on there will never be sex between everyone
jane thinks it's boring when she can't be with..katie too so therefore yellow pants are there
if she is present when they come back or they drive her home ... but in hope yellow pants is with back home to jane and dick

Ms. Yellow pants backpack is in the hallway she is coming back.

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

No it is not Charlie, I have encountered, as we have, many fake people in our lives. It has nothing to do with her sexcapades with Top Knot.

I am talking being genuine or not, and to me she is not very genuine. 

Okay. I get it. I see it much differently.

When I first saw Katia in this apt as a guest I wondered what the attraction was for Jane. Someone who appeals to her in a way different from V or Ms. Yellow Pants. 

We saw the real girl the day she and Jane cleaned the entire apt together. And the evening of the sexy photo shoot which we thought would turn into something more. That is who these two are together. You would never see that with the other girl, Katia borrows Jane's clothes. Think about it. Her relationship with Ms. Yellow Pants is totally different from that.

1 minute ago, charliefoxx69 said:

She always spends the night, she probably just to it with because she's never with out it. We will see. 

it can be like this ... d & j run her pick up more stuff at home and stay over because it was not the big backpack she had but it was just a small ... they buy some liquor coming back then it is party..

35 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

No it is not Charlie, I have encountered, as we have, many fake people in our lives. It has nothing to do with her sexcapades with Top Knot.

I am talking being genuine or not, and to me she is not very genuine. 

Oh please. YOu don't know her at all. Stop pretending you know it all.....you know shite....

if u stop 

3 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Some people here must be on heavy meds with all the extreme fantasy and "i know it all" they spit out here.

if you stop commenting all us here what we write and think and instead comment on rlc then it will be fine ... thank you

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Oh please. YOu don't know her at all. Stop pretending you know it all.....you know shite....

37 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Some people here must be on heavy meds with all the extreme fantasy and "i know it all" they spit out here.

You know there is always one in the crowd, sometime there is more around here that won't even pay the 20 bucks to join the forum and help support this platform. It is pretty hard to take those kind of people very serious.