Jane & Dick General Chat Topic 2019 #1

i have never sad that all is fake.....i have sad and mean that all stuff guest do is fake and only thing is that they want us to look and discuss it so this is the last thing i write her...dont whant to give them more free advertising so bye for me.. end of story in that appartment

6 minutes ago, jontee said:

i have never sad that all is fake.....i have sad end mean that all stuff guest do is fake end only thing is that they want us to look and discuss it so this is the last thing i write her...dont whant to give them more free advertising so bye for me.. end of story in that appartment

As I say I agree with you principle

Take for example in the M S and N B apartments there is some places the not covering by the cams and they use them sometimes 

@Dick 

You should not bet bet any longer on the wrong horse. or do you have pictures by mobile from the restroom which might us make to wait for the online cams?

The little one with the yellow pants would be much more worth for further development.

12 minutes ago, spielo said:

@Dick 

You should not bet bet any longer on the wrong horse. or do you have pictures by mobile from the restroom which might us make to wait for the online cams?

The little one with the yellow pants would be much more worth for further development.

Is all horses look alike? some people not always chose the easy one they like the challenge 

38 minutes ago, jontee said:

i have never sad that all is fake.....i have sad and mean that all stuff guest do is fake and only thing is that they want us to look and discuss it so this is the last thing i write her...dont whant to give them more free advertising so bye for me.. end of story in that appartment

LET YELLOW PANTS MOVIE IN

i gone get back if yellow pant come back let her movie in she is fun....have u seen her eyes when she sees dicks dick and when j&J fuck she wants the best close view so see can realy see dick penetrates jane...she is funny..

11 minutes ago, jontee said:

LET YELLOW PANTS MOVIE IN

i gone get back if yellow pant come back let her movie in she is fun....have u seen her eyes when she sees dicks dick and when j&J fuck she wants the best close view so see can realy see dick penetrates jane...she is funny..

If you like shows send D&J to M&S or bring them here 😀

• Like 1