Eva & Sam General Chat Topic 2019 #1

4 hours ago, moreau said:

I also prefer with hair .... without hair it is naughty like Sasha or her cats

je préfère aussi avec des poils ....sans poils c ' est vilain comme Sasha ou ses chats

And who in here doesn't like to see naughty girls 😏

9 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Eva couldn't sleep tonight. Might be nervous about her fuck buddy coming over tonight. That is my opinion.

It would be nice to see her getting a good fuck on Valentine's Day but knowing our luck she'll get it out of the apartment.

• Like 1

New bedroom cam added to Eva and Sam's place. Another ok view of the bed but would have been better to have either the other side view or a better view of the futon. To be honest this new cam doesn't really add much. The original headboard cam is still going to be the superior angle for 99% of their sessions. Also don't see why they couldn't add a mic to the balcony cam. It's like RLC is doing everything to make these inconsequential changes but are still clueless on making significant upgrades.

4 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

New bedroom cam added to Eva and Sam's place. Another ok view of the bed but would have been better to have either the other side view or a better view of the futon. To be honest this new cam doesn't really add much. The original headboard cam is still going to be the superior angle for 99% of their sessions. Also don't see why they couldn't add a mic to the balcony cam. It's like RLC is doing everything to make these inconsequential changes but are still clueless on making significant upgrades.

Right. And remember all the cameras come with the Mic available. It is RLC that chooses whether to activate them or not. I have security cameras with Mics in my homes. I have been emailing them for months to activate the Hall cam Mic and they finally have done that. And I am certain my emails had no impact as well as they don't give a shit about their customers.

4 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Right. And remember all the cameras come with the Mic available. It is RLC that chooses whether to activate them or not. I have security cameras with Mics in my homes. I have been emailing them for months to activate the Hall cam Mic and they finally have done that. And I am certain my emails had no impact as well as they don't give a shit about their customers.

Adding the balcony mic would have made so much more sense since they spend a good portion of time out there. Such a huge dropped ball on RLC's part but they have always been stubborn and silly on these kinds of matters. Maya's apartment has gone over 6 years without even a second living room cam.

Eva is back and has 2 female guests over. I was hoping she would have male company for tonight but it looks like she might be preparing for more people to come over.

25 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Adding the balcony mic would have made so much more sense since they spend a good portion of time out there. Such a huge dropped ball on RLC's part but they have always been stubborn and silly on these kinds of matters. Maya's apartment has gone over 6 years without even a second living room cam.

Eva is back and has 2 female guests over. I was hoping she would have male company for tonight but it looks like she might be preparing for more people to come over.

Recall one of these is the girl Sam fucked. The girl sitting at the table in front of the computer now at 2120 in the darker clothes.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Date please? He's fucked so many I don't keep track of them.

It's quite old,Sam fucked her(dark clothe girl) on the night of September 29 to 30, 2018, Eva was on vacation,very cool fuck,that girl is very sensitive,and have some many big climax

13 minutes ago, zzakary said:

It's quite old,Sam fucked her(dark clothe girl) on the night of September 29 to 30, 2018, Eva was on vacation,very cool fuck,that girl is very sensitive,and have some many big climax

Thanks for the info.

And on a side note, sound has been added to the balcony cam. Don't know when that happened but I am very VERY happy to see that.

30 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Date please? He's fucked so many I don't keep track of them.

I didn't catch all of it but it was 9/30 at 0550. And she really enjoyed sucking his cock too. The girl that is with her tonight was also present but stayed in the Kitchen area sleeping.

• Like 1

Eva doing her stretches again on the bed. I think if she turned diagonally she could probably go even lower and get a better stretch going. On a side note, it's really disappointing that she didn't invite any guys over while Sam was away. If it were the other way around, Sam would have had a girl over within minutes of Eva leaving.

• Like 1