Eva & Sam General Chat Topic 2019 #1

13 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Eva and Sam had sex around 0230 and no one commented so I wanted to let you all know. Their sex has really become quite boring and frankly I'm not sure Eva is really into it.

I can't comment on whether she's into it or not but I do agree that it's been boring and rather infrequent. But they tend to go through spurts. When they first started Sam and Eva had some really painfully boring sex. Then for a good while their sex as actually great and Sam was really giving it to her good. Now it's tapering off back to it being all that hot. So maybe at some point when they get the spark again, it'll go back to being hot. They seem to have really hot sessions (in my opinion) when they are sneaking off or trying not to get caught, like those times they would literally fuck next to someone who is sleeping. It was a shame that it was undercover but they are also not afraid to fuck in front of people like they did on the living room couch at Masha and Sasha's place when they visited. It was one of the hottest things I seen in good while. These two are definitely exhibitionists but there's never really any opportunity to really see that.

What I don't understand is (I'm sure they have their reasons) being as how they are obviously open to sex with different partners, why not every once in a while invite another open couple and get to know them and see what happens. It could add some spice. If anything will definitely be exciting to see how everything plays out.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Sam and Eva sleeping separately but no signs of tension beforehand.

It was interesting. I was watching when Eva brought the blankets to him in the Kitchen. She gave him a big hug and went back to the bedroom and was on her phone and computer for some time. I have not checked for a couple of hours so not sure if she has gone to sleep yet. But I did not see any hostility when she delivered the blankets.

4 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

She gave him a big hug and went back to the bedroom and was on her phone and computer for some time. I have not checked for a couple of hours so not sure if she has gone to sleep yet.

She's in bed but not sleep. Still on her phone.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

This english teacher uses some really weird definitions and examples to teach Eva english. I really don't think she's very good or maybe she's new to teaching.

Once she Graduates from reading       8pl9.gif  The English Language is a piece of cake after that.