Eva & Sam General Chat Topic 2019 #1

Eva is a big fan of taking naked pictures of herself. I think it would be pretty cool if maybe they hired a professional photographer to come over and take sexy pictures of her, but I don't know what their money situation is. Still I think it would be pretty dope to see her all dolled up and posing.

5 hours ago, jimbob87 said:

When they gave us the balcony cam they took away cam 9 witch was on the other side of the bed cam 10 was where 8 is and 8 was pointed at the futon, I miss the futon cam

The Futon was empty 80% of the time. Staring at a wall is no fun.  At least on the Balcony you can see them clogging their Lungs full of Tar & Nicotine.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jimbob87 said:

When they gave us the balcony cam they took away cam 9 witch was on the other side of the bed cam 10 was where 8 is and 8 was pointed at the futon, I miss the futon cam

The futon cam only became necessary when Eva and Sam moved in when Eva had sex with a girl on it during the first attempted threesome. Now there's always the fear that something like that will happen again, that action will happen on the futon and there won't be a good camera to catch it.

Speaking of cams, someone may have adjusted the bedroom cam closest to the bed but it's still not as good as it was before it was messed up. I hope someone has enough sense to adjust it a little further down.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I don't mind the hair. It makes them look more like an Adult than trying to look like a teen before Puberty.  :biggrin:

I agree with you. I don't appreciate the child look. If the bush is cared has the hair, no problem. 😃

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1