Eva & Sam General Chat Topic 2019 #1

sabato, 6 giorni senza Sam.... é rimasta fedele, ha solo fatto un pò di foto hot e chattato con qualcuno ? Forse Sam che così aumenta la sua raccolta di fdotogografie e sogna il bel culo di Eva che c'è lo ha mostrato come non mai?????

1 hour ago, nadiuska said:

sabato, 6 giorni senza Sam.... é rimasta fedele, ha solo fatto un pò di foto hot e chattato con qualcuno ? Forse Sam che così aumenta la sua raccolta di fdotogografie e sogna il bel culo di Eva che c'è lo ha mostrato come non mai?????

6 days of fidelity Éva is the new virgin marie .... and the photographs of her pussy I think more than it is intended for the spectators of RLC to earn a little more money

6 jours de fidélité Éva est la nouvelle vierge marie ....et les photographies de sa chatte je pense plus que c ' est destiné aux spectateurs de RLC pour gagner un peu plus d ' argent 

6 minutes ago, moreau said:

6 days of fidelity Éva is the new virgin marie .... and the photographs of her pussy I think more than it is intended for the spectators of RLC to earn a little more money

6 jours de fidélité Éva est la nouvelle vierge marie ....et les photographies de sa chatte je pense plus que c ' est destiné aux spectateurs de RLC pour gagner un peu plus d ' argent 

Ou pour envoyé à Sam tout simplement, faut pas oublié qu'il est toujours marié avec elle 😁

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Ou pour envoyé à Sam tout simplement, faut pas oublié qu'il est toujours marié avec elle 😁

ok les photos sont pour Sam ......mais La chevauchée des Walkyries (Richard Wagner) c 'est pour moi que Éva l ' a joué au piano 😀

ok the photos are for Sam ...... but The ride of the Walkyries (Richard Wagner) is for me that Éva played it on the piano😀

• Like 1

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Eva is stretching and working out more than usual. My guess is she's preparing for Sam tomorrow. He's probably going to give her a good working over when he gets back.

Les 4 dernières baises de Sam n ' ont pas été sensationnelles ..la fille tatouée est partie en pleurant sans rien faire ...la brunette à lunettes a été sodomisée en 6 mn dans les bras de Éva ....la copine de Éva a refusé pour le jour de l 'an et dernièrement la fille avait ses règles ça a duré 5 mn derrière le rideau des WC ....ses derniers rapports avec Éva ont été beaucoup plus longs et passionnés que d ' habitude 

The last 4 fuckings of Sam were not sensational .. tattooed girl left crying without doing anything ... the brunette with glasses was sodomized in 6 minutes in the arms of Éva .... the girlfriend of Éva refused for New Year 's Day and lately the girl was menstruating it lasted 5 minutes behind the WC curtain .... her last relationship with EVA was much longer and more passionate than usual

5 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Eva is stretching and working out more than usual. My guess is she's preparing for Sam tomorrow. He's probably going to give her a good working over when he gets back.

Maybe she was giving herself a workout for who she is with at this time. Getting a good fuck before Sam returns. I have always thought she has a lover that she sees periodically. I think this because I have witnessed her numerous time coming home, undressing in the hallway and immediately going to the bathroom to wash her pussy and ass in the sink. Then going to the hallway and picking up her clothes.

I have mentioned this before.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Maybe she was giving herself a workout for who she is with at this time. Getting a good fuck before Sam returns. I have always thought she has a lover that she sees periodically. I think this because I have witnessed her numerous time coming home, undressing in the hallway and immediately going to the bathroom to wash her pussy and ass in the sink. Then going to the hallway and picking up her clothes.

I have mentioned this before.

Well if she is, looks like we'll never get to see it.

34 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Eva showing the guest her vibrator. I think this young woman visiting is just a friend. I think she has been there a few times with a boyfriend.

yes she's not new in this apartment, she was seen with her boyfriend in the past, she took showers and they fucked on the couch too

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

yes she's not new in this apartment, she was seen with her boyfriend in the past, she took showers and they fucked on the couch too 

Anyone have a date on when she was here with her boyfriend? And was it one of those sessions that was all under covers?