Kitty and Smith General Chat Topic 2019 #1

Smith rivals that guy who used to live in the apartment now occupied by Adeline, the slug(can't remember his name), as far as laziness. Some of the occupants of these apartments appear to have jobs and some outside interest. Every time I click on this house, Smith is sprawled out on the couch looking at phone sipping a beer. I can't imagine having that life, how boring,  although having Kitty prancing around is a bonus for him, but even at that he doesn't move his eyes from phone often.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, silverpickle said:

Anyone else catch the sex just now? Felt really weird and uncomfortable to watch at some points.

I'm sure she said no a couple of times prior, even looked upset during it and rolled her eyes more than a few times.

I think very little of Smith at the best of times, but this was just so awkward and he just didn't seem to give a shit.

There are women who when having sex are in denial...they all scream "no..no..no"

Then there are women who when having sex are in agreement....they all scream "yes..yes...yes"

There are also religious women who, when having sex scream..."oh god...oh god....oh god"

On the other hand you have men who are in denial... "just not interested"...... men in agreement ..."yes dear....of course dear" and then the religious men ..."Oh god, she wants sex Again"

There are of course men who are non of the above...the only noise they make is when they are shooting their load.

Smith is an exception to the rule. He is just damn lazy. Only wants sex for five minutes or less, otherwise he might get too tired to operate his phone. But let me tell you.... there are many Smiths in this world... !!!!

• Like 3

Il y a 10 heures, cardone6161 a dit :

Smith rivalise avec ce gars qui vivait dans l'appartement maintenant occupé par Adeline, la limace (je ne me souviens plus de son nom), aussi loin que la paresse. Certains occupants de ces appartements semblent occuper un emploi et certains s’intéressent à l’extérieur. Chaque fois que je clique sur cette maison, Smith est affalée sur le canapé et regarde le téléphone en train de siroter une bière. Je ne peux pas imaginer avoir cette vie si ennuyeuse, bien que Kitty se cabrant soit un bonus pour lui, mais même dans ce cas, il ne bouge pas les yeux du téléphone souvent.

Zoya & Lev 

Lev was actually a talented person. I won't get into details. So was Zoya.

Let's not get hard on the men. Getting hard over the women I can understand, but let's not insult the male tenants too much. I know there's a lot of petty jealousy involved because we CamCaps men always have bigger and better dicks, but the girls chose these dudes instead of us, and we're stuck with it.

I'm not big on high-heels, or Victoria's Secret lingerie, either. But I can ignore that. Whatever floats your boat, because in the perfect world, all those things will be piled on the floor of the bedroom, where they belong, after the first session.

But, back on target... if Kitty showed up at my doorstep with high heels and nothing else, I would be transformed into a zombie for her love.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Let's not get hard on the men. Getting hard over the women I can understand, but let's not insult the male tenants too much. I know there's a lot of petty jealousy involved because we CamCaps men always have bigger and better dicks, but the girls chose these dudes instead of us, and we're stuck with it.

I'm not big on high-heels, or Victoria's Secret lingerie, either. But I can ignore that. Whatever floats your boat, because in the perfect world, all those things will be piled on the floor of the bedroom, where they belong, after the first session.

But, back on target... if Kitty showed up at my doorstep with high heels and nothing else, I would be transformed into a zombie for her love.

-with a little self-reflection, most of us here at camcaps should admit:    we would perform worse in a situation those critisized are in.

-all the insulting comes from hidden anger inside ourselves I suppose.

-we, ordinary men especially, live in a world that could not be more perfect for our sexual desires, this was never seen before on such a scale.

-after watching rlc for quite soe time, I consider every woman who have beenon rlc for some time as having kind. lovely aspects and I do not doubt every one of them would get over my doorsteps and brighten up my day, be it just talking, having a cup of tea or coffee ... or more.

Il y a 5 heures, Foamy T. Squirrel a dit :

Lev était en fait une personne talentueuse. Je n'entrerai pas dans les détails. Zoya également.

Ne devenons pas dur avec les hommes. Je peux comprendre les femmes, mais ne pas insulter trop les locataires. Je sais qu'il y a beaucoup de petite jalousie en cause parce que nous les hommes de CamCaps avons toujours des bites plus grandes et meilleures, mais les filles ont choisi ces mecs à la place de nous, et nous sommes pris au piège.

Je ne suis pas grosse sur les talons hauts, ni sur la lingerie Victoria's Secret. Mais je peux l'ignorer. Quel que soit le bateau qui flotte sur votre bateau, car dans un monde parfait, toutes ces choses seront empilées sur le sol de la chambre à coucher, là où elles appartiennent, après la première session.

Mais, de retour sur l'objectif ... si Kitty se présentait à ma porte avec des talons hauts et rien d'autre, je serais transformée en zombie pour son amour.

entièrement d ' accord j ' ai toujours vu Lev partir travailler habillé chaudement dans le froid ...à l ' inverse MARKUS SMITH ALBERTO SASHA sont des paresseux ainsi que toutes ses filles de Barça (à part la princesse de glace  qui passait son temps à nettoyer ) ...beaucoup critique Paul qui travaille et admire Léora qui ne fait que de l ' exhibitionnisme......il y a un manque d ' objectivité sur ce forum surtout des fans de chacune des filles