Kitty and Smith General Chat Topic 2019 #1

On 5/21/2019 at 3:13 PM, grumpysmurf said:

He's been back a while, and they are still arguing. A couple of times he's stood and gone for her, and she's run out of the room. He also once grabbed a bottle of bear by the neck and threatened to throw it.

This is very worrying behaviour.

Most of the times is kitty that snaps out and starts welling and shouting like the world gona end,smith usualy stays relatively calm,would say 80% of the times they argue she is by far the most aggressive.The two have their moments...

26 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Most of the times is kitty that snaps out and starts welling and shouting like the world gona end,smith usualy stays relatively calm,would say 80% of the times they argue she is by far the most aggressive.The two have their moments...

When he Pops his Load in 3 Minutes or Less is not very satisfying for her.  Kitty's High Maintenance in her Sexual Prime and Smith can't keep up to carry his part.  Kitty will wake up one day and find another.

Couples like this are not made to last a Lifetime together.    

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

When he Pops his Load in 3 Minutes or Less is not very satisfying for her.  Kitty's High Maintenance in her Sexual Prime and Smith can't keep up to carry his part.  Kitty will wake up one day and find another.

Couples like this are not made to last a Lifetime together.    

That i think most of us agree,would be so good to see her with someone(even if was just an couple times) that "beat the crap outa her" in bed,from what i seen from her in all this's years she have an amazing wild side that is "covered" in big part by her partner,sadly we can't do shitt about it😅.But Regard this fights a lot,most of times is she that gets mad and crazy.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Mikelima1970 said:

i hope she go to sleep!

and kitty make x us a show all naked with high sexy heels!

and insert a bottle in pussy!!!

I can't help it...can't hold back the pun...can't...hold...back...THAT'S STRETCHING THINGS A BIT!!!

• Upvote 1