Anabel & Efim General Chat Topic 2019 #1

3 hours ago, spielo said:

Some weeks ago during a party, she went to the restroom and rubbed one out directly to the cam sitting on the window.....

I am a fan and while I did not see the event you described I have seen her do that before. Maybe it is because there is a guy present she really wants to have sex with but won't because she is with Efim. I do not see Anabel ever messing around on Efim. A few guys have tried unsuccessfully and she has shut them down.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I am a fan and while I did not see the event you described I have seen her do that before. Maybe it is because there is a guy present she really wants to have sex with but won't because she is with Efim. I do not see Anabel ever messing around on Efim. A few guys have tried unsuccessfully and she has shut them down.

one thing is for sure, you would never see it if she did

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

one thing is for sure, you would never see it if she did

Likely true. I have posted on this site twice recently where Anabel will go out the front door with a guy or two and be gone for 10 - 20 minutes but will then return and all this time Efim is in the bed passed out. And they return with nothing. Not sure what to think about this. Your not going to satisfy this girl sexually  in 10 minutes.

• Like 1

Anabel fell asleep deeply frustrated as once again all her attempts to motivate Efim for sex were  - in vain. Efim seems to be under the pill - but the wrong one. Her patience with is admirable but I am afraid that her tolerancy will not be endless.... 😥

I know it's been said (many) times before, but Anabel has such a chill demeanor and crazy-hot body that I can't stop watching her live.  She's exactly my type (hard to find in California, believe it or not) and turns me on thru the roof when she's wearing lingerie..or nothing at all : )   I think i'm addicted to her, in a not weird kind of way.

12 hours ago, BubbleUp said:

I know it's been said (many) times before, but Anabel has such a chill demeanor and crazy-hot body that I can't stop watching her live.  She's exactly my type (hard to find in California, believe it or not) and turns me on thru the roof when she's wearing lingerie..or nothing at all : )   I think i'm addicted to her, in a not weird kind of way.

I believe you, such a pale skin you will find more likely in St. Petersburg. You have to move there.....

19 hours ago, spielo said:

Anabel is freshly carefully shaved and joined Efim in the bed of GR. But I have to close now...

Somebody will tell me if something happened?? Or she has to sleep frustrated again?. Thanks.

The relationship has cooled down. It's a little like between Eva and Sam. They still get along well and there is no quarrel (at least on camera), but something doesn't fit anymore.